• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

My Resurgence Log

jescurious

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi there!

I started PE back in 2017 but I had to stop due to responsibilities and time constraints. Anyway, i'm back again and I just did a JP-90 exercise last night. It took me around 45 - 50 minutes to complete including 10 minute warm up and 10 minute cool down (using rice sock). I specifically followed the instructions from Warm Up to Cool Down, from helicopter shakes to stretching and from wet jelqs to V jelqs.

I plan to do this for 2 days on and 1 day off for at least one month and we'll see how it goes. Probably i'll be switching to 5 days on and 2 days off on the second month.

Here's my restarting Stats:
BPFSL: 15cm
BPEL - 15cm
EL - 13cm
MEG - 10cm

I look forward in being consistent this time and I wish all the best to our own progressions!

jescurious

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
As for monitoring my PIs, I woke up today with no morning wood. I don't get that much of the morning wood but I hope I will be able to have it everyday with the help of the JP90 routine.

I will also try to monitor my EQ since I do not know if i'm getting a 10 or an 8. I'll be doing the same with my arousal levels during edging.

Oh and lastly, i'm doing kegels and RKs as well with the help of the Stamena app. I don't know if you guys heard about it but I just came across it while reading a guy's blog.

That's it for me this morning! I'll hop back in tonight to report some other PIs. :)

jescurious

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
DAY 2: PI Observations and No PE today

Okay so we had a family night tonight and I think I won't be able to do PE. I'll do it tomorrow early morning though! As for my PIs, there were no signs of negative PIs and positive PIs as well. It didn't look or feel different from the days when I didn't do any PE at all. Also, there were no random or sudden erections encountered today.

I used a mix of light and medium tight grip when I did my PE last night but I think i'll stick with light grip first for this week and i'll see how it goes. Previously when I was doing PE, I used to do V jelqs and jelqs with a really tight grip causing me to feel pain afterwards until the next day. I definitely won't be repeating that mistake again. Lol

Also, for you guys reading this, does your penis turtle as well? If yes, what do you do about it?