My Own Herbal Extract?

RT7

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello everyone, been suffering for a long time with depression which led to anxiety and ED unfortunately. I have been trying alot in recent times to try to feel better with my sexual health. Pills, herbs, pumps, weights, rings etc.. but for a long time I have used various herbs that seem to help me to some degree but I always just felt that the effect could be much better if I could somehow make my own herbal extract.

I have a list of herbs I may want to try to use to make my own custom remedy. The question I have is what would be the best way to do this?
I know I can boil the ingredients together or extract them in grain alcohol. The alcohol extract would be more potent I am sure but was hoping for it not to taste like alcohol. Any suggestions?

The other thing is the second step after the first extract of herbs is made.. I wanted to somehow increase the potency. What are my options here?
I really wanted to make something strong that I could either put into a pill or capsule and if that was not the best option to just use it as a liquid.

Should I boil the alcohol extract down to increase the potency? I realize there is a potential for fire when boiling alcohol.. evaporation takes too long so boiling would probably the way I would go with this. Since I never worked with this before I am worried that the boiled down herbs would get sticky in the metal pot making if difficult to work with. If it gets sticky could I somehow freeze the gooey extract in the freezer and then somehow re-powderize it? I guess I could also use the gooey extract and melt it in hot water but measuring the gooey blob would be somewhat difficult. Powder would be easier to deal with. Or I could just take the whole blob of extract and melt it all in hot water and just measure the dosages with the water.. I really could use some advice on this as I have been dying to make this for years and I know it would help my depression from my ED.. Thanks, can't wait to hear your advice and suggestions.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well you've got a lot of homework to do. For each of the herbs you want for your potion you must find out if boiling them harms the effective ingredients. Some things don't like to be boiled. Now you must also find out if alcohol will also affect the herb in some way. Like I said a lot to be researched.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score

RT7

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks ok well some of the herbs I want to use are maca, ginseng, mucuna pruriens, muira puama and catuaba. There are other ones I may want to add or experiment with such as cndium, dodder seed, blue lotus, a very small amount of yohimbe, too much makes me sick but a small amount seems to work well for me. There are a whole bunch of others I may want to try at some point but these are the main ones. Ok and here are ones that have not worked well for me at all, horny goat weed, tongkat ali, damiana and tribulus terrestris.. maybe the sources of those were not good quality but I had no luck with those ones.

Alright, so my plan is just to get some 80 proof grain alcohol and then put the powdered herbs in the glass bottles. I only have 4, 32oz glass bottles to use so I am going to want to combine/separate them into maybe 3 or 4 of the 32oz bottles. The muira puama has a very funky taste so I will want that in a separate bottle I think.

I have done an extract of the maca and ginseng before in separate bottles and they came out almost like honey, great flavor and effects, loved those.. I could combine those but have to keep in mind that the liquid could get kinda thick if combined but I would be combining it anyway so I suppose it would not matter. I could mix the catuaba with the maca and ginseng bottle as well. The yohimbe is very very strong and would need to be in a separate bottle, since it is so strong I could use a smaller 16 oz glass bottle for that saving an extra 32 oz for other herbs..

ok let me know what you all think so far, I am still unsure exactly which ones I want to put in each glass bottle. I was thinking of separating them by effect like this, ginseng and mucuna pruriens since they both make you feel good in mood. another example would be muira puama and dodder seed since they are both good for going longer (Libido).. another example that I have not added for effect, I was going to try to add this a a later time but, for bigger loads.. such as pumpkin seed and some others I still have to do some research but I think I heard black seed might be good for that also.. I figure if I separate them by effect I can just add or reduce the effects in an easier way to the final mixes.

ok so I could use some input especially if you have worked with any of these and/or made your own extractions before. :)

Exciting to discuss this, I have wanted to make my own personal secret love potion for years! haha, so cool.. you know they never sell much high grade anything these days you have got to do it all yourself which makes it all the more worthwhile.

Last edited: