My log - road to a bigger penis!

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey! I'm new to the forums, but been doing some PE (JP90) for about 2 weeks now. My flaccid length has increased (not a lot though), but I haven't measured it before. I'll try to measure and post my things here tomorrow.

Hope this goes well!

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today I stretched for about 20 mins, little to none jelqing. With the measures up tomorrow I'll keep on stretching and jelqing my way to those 18cm

Bukowski

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello Tanta, welcome to PEGym! :)

It would be a good idea to take your starting measurements (flaccid length, flaccid girth, NBPEL, BPEL, and EG) as soon as possible, to ensure you're able to keep track of gains with complete accuracy. It's also useful for other forum members, especially newbies, who tend to be able to empathise better with people who are a similar size to them.

Just in case you don't understand any of the acronyms I've used or that you see around the forum (there's a lot of them!), check out this thread.

Best of luck in your goals, see you around.

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello Tanta, welcome to PEGym! :)

It would be a good idea to take your starting measurements (flaccid length, flaccid girth, NBPEL, BPEL, and EG) as soon as possible, to ensure you're able to keep track of gains with complete accuracy. It's also useful for other forum members, especially newbies, who tend to be able to empathise better with people who are a similar size to them.

Just in case you don't understand any of the acronyms I've used or that you see around the forum (there's a lot of them!), check out this thread.

Best of luck in your goals, see you around.

Hey Bukowski, thanks for the tip!

I've already measured, posted them in my signature. Hope it goes well!

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 1:

Starting with the JP90, hopefully by the end I will have gained about a half an inch or so.
Today I did 10 min warm-up, started with stretches for about 20 mins and ended with 10 mins of jelqs. Little warm down, and rest.

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 2 (JP90):

Today I did all of my warm up and exercises in the shower. It was a little shorter than usual 'cause I don't like spending too much time in there, so it was probably about 30 mins in total, 5 warming up, 15 stretches and 10 jelqs. Warmed down and dried up. I started adding kegels, mostly to measure the time I take for each exercise, but it's a neat way to improve that PC muscule at the same time.

As I was stretching though my flaccid length seemed a little bigger. Nothing to get super hyped about, but it's nice to feel the Mr. growing. I didn't really measure it, thing is normally it wouldn't reach my belly button when stretching it while flaccid, and today it did. I'm going to measure it next week. I don't want to become obsessed with this either, that's why I'll try to keep consistency but without giving it too much thought, kinda make it a part of my daily routine (or weekly if you will).

So all in all, good exercise day. Tomorrow I'll be taking a break and probably starting back on Sunday, maybe Saturday if I feel like it

Last edited:

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think you may have two erect girth measurements listed in your sig?

Whoops! You're right, the first one is supposed to be flaccid girth. Thanks!

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 3:

So today I thought it would be rest day, as I wrote that yesterday thinking I would come home tired. Thing is I had a lot of energy and well, PE called. So I did the basic, 10 min warm up, 30 kegel-stretches on each direction (these are stretches that you stop after a certain amount of quick-kegels, so you work out the PC muscule too! It is kind of uncomfortable at first, but I got used to it quite quickly), 10 min jelqing, little bit more stretching and warm down.

So all in all pretty good day. Again I've been noticing my flaccid length longer, might be my mind playing tricks, so I will only know for sure when I measure (next weekend). But the Mr. does feel longer throughout all day (when not erected though), not only when exercising. My EQ is about the same, maybe less morning woods so I might be taking the weekend off to see if they come back.

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Looking good Tanta. Be cautious with kegels during the stretching. It can be dangerous for you pelvic floor. I think it is better to kegel when not stretching. Many of us are thinking this.

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh I didn't know about that. Maybe that's why it felt weird... I can do them after actually, no real need to do them while stretching.

Thanks Wishful, I'll keep it in mind for next time!

Bukowski

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Looking good so far Tanta. Keep a close eye on the fact you have less morning wood, for me this was probably the first sign JP90 was too intense for me as a beginner.

If I was you, I would stick to a 2 on/1 off routine and not play it by how you are feeling on each day, since you could still be overtraining (less morning wood being an important indicator) despite otherwise feeling fine.

Keep it up!

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'll definetely will, really liked my morning woods, felt so powerful :( So this weekend will be rest days, and monday I'll start doing the routine a little less intense (less days per week).

So we'll see how it goes, thanks for the advice Buko!

Last edited:

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 4 - Day 5:

So yesterday and today were rest days. Glad to say the Mr. is looking really healthy, so tomorrow I'll be back on track. Flaccid length still looks increased, and I've been having nice EQ's.

Will be changing the routine up a little bit, less stretches and some more jelqing. We'll see on Wednesday (rest) how it resulted, hope it's less intense than what I've been doing up until now.

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 6:

I got really tired from uni today, but I powered through the routine and was able to make it. 5 min warming up, 10 min stretches, 15 min jelqing and warm down (kegels in-between workouts and when stopping to let the Mr. go flaccid). Was the first day with the new routine and felt really good, so if it goes well and by the weekend I have good PI's, I'll probably up either jelqs or stretches, gotta think about it.

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 11:

I've been kind of absent on the forums, but I've been sticking to the routine, although I did like 1-2 rest days in between (that would leave about 3 exercise days only). Today I'm doing the routine, as I did yesterday, and tomorrow will be rest day. Probably will start again on tuesday so wednesday and thursday are rest (due to schedules, I can't fit my routine in). Will see if I can go with friday + saturday training, sunday rest, monday rest, etc etc.

PI's looking good, erections are normal and no weird sh*t going on, so the Mr. is happy. Will try to measure some day this week, see how that flaccid length is going (which still seems bigger).

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 14:

Today I measured, BPEL and EG look about the same, but BPFSL seems to have increased by 1cm. Now it rests at 17cm (6.7"). It may be attributed to a lot of factors, bad measuring being in first place, it could be exercise-related (non-permanent), etc. But I'm happy to see an improvement, whether it's real or product of bad measuring.

Now that I have my measures right (I double double-checked this time, so I'm sure), we'll see how it goes from here. Although I didn't re-measure FG, I know it's around that value, I mean how much could I have screwed up in that one :p.

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 17:

The past 2 days have been rest, I couldn't find the time to do my exercises due to going out with friends at night, but today I'm starting again the cycle. It'll be a 3 on 2 off kinda routine, exercise on sundays, mondays, tuesdays and fridays, rest on wednesdays, thursdays and saturdays.

I did 5 mins warm-up, 10 mins stretches, 10 min jelqs and kegels. If not next week, the other (April) I'll be remeasuring to see how the erected length is coming (girth too). Hopefully we'll see some improvements, but if not, tough luck.

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 25:

So this week was really successful, I was able to do as intended (sunday, monday, tuesday and friday exercise, JP90 routine, and wednesday, thursday and saturday rest). Today I will be starting again the routine (week 5), I've definitely got good PI's so I'll keep going the way I've been doing my PE's up until now.

Another good thing is that the Mr. is starting to feel bigger in my hands, in girth and also in length. At the end of this week I'll probably measure to see how's it coming. It's got all these veins popping up, they feel really nice.

I'll be keeping track like this, on sundays, after a whole week of workout. Anything should happen (like injuries and stuff), I'll post them the day they happened, otherwise writing once every week seems good enough for me.

Bukowski

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds like you're experiencing a lot of positive PI's at the moment, keep it up Tanta. :D

Reactions: proactive