My log - road to a bigger penis!

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds like you're experiencing a lot of positive PI's at the moment, keep it up Tanta. :D

Luckily I am, after the morning wood issue from 1-2 weeks ago passed I'm feeling so much better. The fact that I'm doing about 500 kegels every exercise day could be the reason behind it.

Thanks for the support Buko!

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 32:

Good PI's, bad week (PE wise, actually had a ton of fun and feeling good about myself, but I wasn't able to do much exercise). Probably exercised 2 out of the 4 days intended. Today I'm starting again. I said that on April I would re-measure, so tomorrow I'll try to do it (it's been a month already! Time passes by really quickly).

Still getting those rock hard erections, feels like it really did grow, but we'll see tomorrow. If there's any changes I'll post them, if not see you in a week!

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 39:

So this week's been rough, I can't seem to be able to fit PE in my daily routine. It's probably due to being sick for the past week, hopefully this one will be better. I exercised about two days, one in the shower, so I rested for 5 (which is insanely bad :( ). I've been slacking on kegels, but I can do more jelqs now, which is nice.

I measured past monday, and my rock hard erection seems about 1cm (little less than half inch) bigger, but I'll double check tomorrow (along with flaccid, and girth).

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 47 (on a weird note, I've been counting days wrong, so all the weekly entries are 1 day behind lul):

This week was relaxed, daily routine-wise. I was able to do my PE with no problems, and kept good PI's along all the week, so good stuff. I forgot to re-measure last time to check if that 1cm BPEL increase is real or just my mind messing with me, will try and do it tomorrow. I'm keeping up with the routine quite nicely, I've been slacking with stretches though, so today I'll start doing it by the letter, see if I can continue through how it's supposed to. I have been doing more kegels and more jelqs, which is nice I think.

Will check-in tomorrow for sure!

Tanta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, I measured BPEL and EG today, they both seem to have increased, 1cm and 0.75cm respectively. It's probably due to the kegel-jelqs combo, erection quality must have gotten better so an increase in length and girth is quite reasonable. Good news after this month of work, so we'll see what can be achieved in two more months. Looking forward to it!

P.s. I also seem to have gotten bigger flaccid wise, but I didn't measure well enough, so we'll see how's it going with a full measurement on May.

Last edited:

Bukowski

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, I measured BPEL and EG today, they both seem to have increased, 1cm and 0.75cm respectively. It's probably due to the kegel-jelqs combo, erection quality must have gotten better so an increase in length and girth is quite reasonable. Good news after this month of work, so we'll see what can be achieved in two more months. Looking forward to it!

P.s. I also seem to have gotten bigger flaccid wise, but I didn't measure well enough, so we'll see how's it going with a full measurement on May.

Congrats on your gains Tanta. Keep up the good work. :D