• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

My Introduction

lookintogrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I had joined the gym awhile ago but had never gotten truly involved. I have been looking at the site for a couple months now and have seen a lot of gains from several different people. What has held me back is the fact that I have read some posts of men getting to large and have come to regret their decisions I also have seen a pattern amongst some of these users where no matter how big their cock gets it is never seems to be big enough. However I am tiered of just sitting and watching and thought that it was about time the I got involved and introduce myself. I am a 21 year old college student living at home and currently possess an average sized penis measuring in at an EL of 6.5" and an EG of 5.0". I am 6 feet tall (wish it was one or two inches more) and weigh around 180 pounds. Due to my low self esteem and low confidence I have decided to try and improve my self in as many ways as I can. To do this I have started working out at home using the P90x home workout system in order to add some muscle and lose excess fat. In addition to this I would like to increase my bulge and add an inch or two to my penis. I also fear that I may suffer from ED, being a virgin I am unsure of how well i stack up against others and don't know how long one should last from start to finish (I feel that I cum pretty fast). I also have poor EQ and wish to increase it to its full potential. To do all this I plan on starting JP90's routine really soon. I am looking for any additional advise that anyone else may have.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!
You are a virgin so don't even think about worrying about ED. You have no data yet. No hits no runs no errors. Start a kegel routine and JP's 90 while you read all the great articles and threads.
Yarrr!

lookintogrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!
You are a virgin so don't even think about worrying about ED. You have no data yet. No hits no runs no errors. Start a kegel routine and JP's 90 while you read all the great articles and threads.
Yarrr!

Thankyou for your advice, but I think I made a mistake in saying ED, I think what I meant was PE.

X

XitemeM

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Hi lookintogrow, :welcome: to PEGym, you won't regret your decision to start PE and JPs90 routine.

I've been more confident since I started because I've been given control where I thought I had none. It's a good feeling.

Just work on having a realistic goal, a goal size that you'd actually want. It's a good idea to find an object of the length and girth you aspire to, because for myself, I was actually kind of shocked when I saw something of the 8x6 dimensions I had initially choosen like everyone else. I've toned it down a little since then.

There's plenty of guys who reach their goals with satisfaction. Good luck!

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym, ED or PE? No need to worry about it. Masturbation and sex are completely different. You know how to take care of yourself and you are efficient at it. I can get off in a minute if I need to but can last in bed for as long as I want to, the wife is always telling me to hurry up once she is done.
Read as much as you can in the beginner forums and about the exercises and be patient. Good luck and enjoy.

deleteduser

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the Gym, lookintogrow! You are primed for growth and stamina if you stick with it! Best of luck to you!

lookintogrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi lookintogrow, :welcome: to PEGym, you won't regret your decision to start PE and JPs90 routine.

I've been more confident since I started because I've been given control where I thought I had none. It's a good feeling.

Just work on having a realistic goal, a goal size that you'd actually want. It's a good idea to find an object of the length and girth you aspire to, because for myself, I was actually kind of shocked when I saw something of the 8x6 dimensions I had initially choosen like everyone else. I've toned it down a little since then.

There's plenty of guys who reach their goals with satisfaction. Good luck!

Thankyou, im glad to hear it, im definitely looking to increase my confidence a little so hearing that PE increased yours is excellent, as for my goal im still trying to decide what I ultimantly want, so far I am considering adding a little length, like maybe an inch, but my main goal with be to increase EQ and to add some girth, as well as to improve my stamina.

lookintogrow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym, ED or PE? No need to worry about it. Masturbation and sex are completely different. You know how to take care of yourself and you are efficient at it. I can get off in a minute if I need to but can last in bed for as long as I want to, the wife is always telling me to hurry up once she is done.
Read as much as you can in the beginner forums and about the exercises and be patient. Good luck and enjoy.

Thankyou, thats all good to hear, especially that you can last longer in bed then when masturbating, and I will try to learn as much as I can to achieve my goals, which will only come in time.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well join us and have a bit of fun while you're here!