• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

My First Routine

Sabre88

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for a while now and practising some manual exercises. I've moved to a regular schedule and I wanted to get some advice/pointers.

I start my day with 30 minutes of physical workout which gets my blood flowing, my PE routine in the shower.

Routine:
I use the hot water from the shower to warm myself up instead of using the warm washcloth method.

1. Helicopter Shakes
  2. Flacid stretching (Straight, Up & Right for 25 Seconds | Left & Down for 15-20 Seconds)
  3. Helicopter Shakes and rewarm if needed
  4. Wet Jelqing
  5. Helicopter Shakes
  6. VJelqing
  7. Helicopter Shakes
  8. Warm Up again
  9. Flexing Girth Exercise (Just started this one not sure if I'll continue)
  10. Erect Kegels (25 reps)
  11. Erect Kegels with resistance from the left hand (25 reps)
  12. Warm Down

Present Size:
BPEL- 6.4
EG (measured around the middle is 5.3)

Goals:
Reduce penis Bend
Increase erect length to 7"+
Maintain harder erections for longer
Longer flaccid size

Results as of June end:
Maintained a longer flaccid length
Energetic morning wood
Erect length increase (Within the margin of measuring error but I am hopeful)

So I hope more experienced practitioners will be able to suggest some productive modifications to my routine. The biggest issue I have is how much pressure to put in the stretch. For the last month, I have been putting more force after testing my limits over a week and I think I've gotten it down but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

madyogi

Moderator, Member of the Month April 2020, PEGym
Reaction score
Congrats on committing to a regular routine, Sabre! What is a typical micro-cycle, like 1 day on 1 day off, 2 days on 1 day off, etc?

The routine itself looks pretty solid to me. Looks like you've been working with this routine consistently since mid-May, is that right?

I'm a big advocate of edging for a bit after a workout, with some degree of withholding ejaculation. I'm not one of those who will say never ejaculate or only ejaculate once a month or whatever, but I edge daily and only ejaculate 1-3 times a week depending on circumstances. This works really well for me personally.

I suggest starting a log over on the Progress Forum, so we can get a sense of how often you're working and what you're doing. So far, it looks good to me, though.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Sabre!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to continue with your routine for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks. However, you may want to compare your routine to one of the beginner routine and see if there may be some techniques to add to your routine.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

Sabre88

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Congrats on committing to a regular routine, Sabre! What is a typical micro-cycle, like 1 day on 1 day off, 2 days on 1 day off, etc?

The routine itself looks pretty solid to me. Looks like you've been working with this routine consistently since mid-May, is that right?

I'm a big advocate of edging for a bit after a workout, with some degree of withholding ejaculation. I'm not one of those who will say never ejaculate or only ejaculate once a month or whatever, but I edge daily and only ejaculate 1-3 times a week depending on circumstances. This works really well for me personally.

I suggest starting a log over on the Progress Forum, so we can get a sense of how often you're working and what you're doing. So far, it looks good to me, though.

Okay, so I've not gotten a set routine down. I try working out 6 days a week and rest on Sundays; hence I have been doing my routine 6 days a week. Then again due to scheduling and a few other things, I've always missed some days in a week. Even when I have done 6 days straight, I've never had any pain or discomfort. Should I back off my schedule? Is this a sign that I'm not stretching enough during my on days?

Yes, mid-May. I've been gathering information and experimenting for a month before that.

I might consider an edging routine but my daily schedule makes it odd to do it right after my workout. I do generally edge once in a while and ejaculate 1-2 times a week.

Once I get things sorted on what I want to add to my routine. I will start posting on the progress forum.

Thank you for your advice! I look forward to everyone's guidance. :)

Sabre88

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hey Sabre!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to continue with your routine for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks. However, you may want to compare your routine to one of the beginner routine and see if there may be some techniques to add to your routine.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

Hi not2big,

Thanks for reply. Yes, I went through the Start Here and beginner guides for almost a month while experimenting before starting the routine.. My Routine is actually formed from JP's Beginner Guide with extra components added to it.

I think I still miss a lot of info from time to time. I've been jelqing till the base of the glands and until the actual start of this routine doing it flacid. I have the issue of loosing erection fast while jelqing.

Measurements and photos are difficult because without constant stimulation I tend to read lower than what I can accomplish but I'll try keeping track in the progress forum once I lock in a routine. I'm adding a few straightening exercises too.

Thank you for your advice! I look forward to everyone's guidance.