Most of my girth is at the back of my penis. What implications does this have?

WishIWasBig

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Most of the girth in my penis is at the back (the side you can't see when standing up and it's flaccid). The girth comes mainly from that ligament that runs down the back when it's erect (if you can picture what I mean).

Is there any implications for this with regards to the feeling a woman gets during sex? I think my penis might feel "thinner" than my true girth, because most of the girth is found at the back. What do you reckon?

dodgy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't think it would make much if any difference​, the pussy will form itself around it's shape, and it will be the same girth it's forming around, might be a plus since it's effectively taller vs. a round or wide shape, since the clit is at the top.

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
What you're referring to is the CS (corpus spongenosum) which expands filling with blood, to maintain your erection. Jelqs enhance both the CS & CC's (Corpus cavernsosas), which run down the sides of your penis and also fill with blood building your penis width. Most guys have a wider girth at the base, because it lends stability to the erect penis when thrusting and especially during penetration, to guard against injury. When you go "balls-deep" the vagina while gripping your penis will expand to accommodate your larger base girth. She will feel it & you will too! It's extremely pleasurable if you're both properly aroused, so deep thrusting is highly recommended once you've "warmed her up"! ENJOY YOURSELVES!:becky: