Morning wood is now too frequent

Lucian

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright, a month ago I set out on a new routine specifically for EQ.

Well, the routine works too well and now I'm tempted with morning wood nearly every morning. Woke up this morning near orgasm like a teenager almost having a wet dream... I'm 25.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this new temptation? I use to only masturbate when erections occurred because I had to work for it but now, they're coming all the time!

Help please

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score
Actually, the EQ is a great thing...you will see when you hit your 40's.

As far as temptation, why not channel the sexual energy into doing a workout with weights or another creative endeavor?

4herpleasure

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright, a month ago I set out on a new routine specifically for EQ.

Well, the routine works too well and now I'm tempted with morning wood nearly every morning. Woke up this morning near orgasm like a teenager almost having a wet dream... I'm 25.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this new temptation? I use to only masturbate when erections occurred because I had to work for it but now, they're coming all the time!

Help please

Haha I dont see the problem here... rub one out or do some jelqing. Wood is an opportunity for progress....
I'm so stressed lately its here and there I even have morning wood...

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Damn! I want to know what your routine is!

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Excellent ! I'm envious :D

mailman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds like a good problem to have😁

Lucian

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Overwhelming feedback, and I agree its good but mornings like yesterday it was so tempting I chose 30 minutes of edging instead of the normal weight lifting gym routine, can't fit them both in before work.

I tried to capitalize and do my PE routine in the morning because I'm already ready to go but being in the real gym sets me up better for the day at work rather than leaving me horny and bunched up in my pants like doing this

So you're telling me to be happy, suck it up, and deal with it like a man. Got it, thanks PEGym :)

Lucian

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you have a solid edging routine? Are you engaging in regular sexual activity?

Edging is not part of my routine, nor do I desire it to be. I don't want to commit more than 45 minutes / day to PE and so far I'm at 40 minutes of pure hands-on time. Sex on weekends, yes, but rarely during the week. Girlfriend and I travel a lot for work.

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score
And what IS this new routine you have been doing for EQ? Please share.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Edging is not part of my routine, nor do I desire it to be. I don't want to commit more than 45 minutes / day to PE and so far I'm at 40 minutes of pure hands-on time. Sex on weekends, yes, but rarely during the week. Girlfriend and I travel a lot for work.

If you're not sexually active enough to exhaust your libido then 1-2 sessions of edging during the week is a productive way of both tempering your libido and improving your EQ.

Lucian

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
And what IS this new routine you have been doing for EQ? Please share.

Right - Not to say anything I'm doing is ground breaking or innovative, just saying it works for me and is having the desired impact I came here for. It's actually adapted from that Burrito guy's routine :) Check it out in my sig. Essentially: bathmate low pressure, dry jelqs, BM medium pressure, dry jelqs, BM high pressure, supra slammers to exhaustion. Rest an hour or so, then enter phallosan forte for progressive time, currently at 8 hours. 2 on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off. Repeat.

Lucian

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you're not sexually active enough to exhaust your libido then 1-2 sessions of edging during the week is a productive way of both tempering your libido and improving your EQ.

That's logical - I'll think on it and may add some edging on my off days. Thanks

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
That's logical - I'll think on it and may add some edging on my off days. Thanks

For best results, perform your edging at the end of your session (prior to warming down). Few things will help you to finish off a workout better.

Lucian

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Indeed - adding more fap lowered libido and fixed issue. Will have to find the correct balance of nofap, edging, and fap for optimal morning wood/EQ/

GiftBringer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Let's trade :p

SMarston

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Same here, UJJayi, and I'm 64! I'm looking at it as a good thing.

AMENIS

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello Lucian, good post, I know exactly how it is, I feel the same thing that day after my routine, it seems that there is something right to do, try more visits to your girlfriend haha

Lucian

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It was indeed too much edging and not enough full ejaculation. Increasing orgasm from 2 times a week to 5 times a week was overkill and morning wood was lost, now trying 3 times a week to see impact