• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Moisture in Hanger Chamber

Dude77713

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've recently been finding that I'm having moisture in my chamber and am not sure what its from. I hadn't been experiencing this at all to my recollection in the first month of use but in the past week or so it has started occurring. It has not been raining much here at all so I'm not sure if this is moisture in the air. I assume it's coming in when I pump in air when I put in pressure but I haven't upped the pressure when compared to when it was staying dry. I know before hand my wrap is dry but when I finish up my set the wrap is soaked and this last time I had a legit little puddle in the chamber. It's just not really preferable compared to dry although it's not really hindering much. If I were to pump up to the same pressure with no moisture vs moisture will I be more likely to blister with the moisture? I am using the LG hanger. Just curious if this is just moisture in the air coming in when I pump to pressure.

MulejuiceMcQuaid

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It seems like you may already have a fluid blister, except the skin has ripped so it's leaking into the chamber instead of pooling up under the skin. Happened to me a couple months ago. It was painless so I didn't realize it until after the second day. Took a short break for it to heal and it was fine.

Dude77713

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yup I think you may be right, mulejuice. I did just get a fluid blister the other day. Thank you.. I'll let it heal