Mike D's Progress Log

miked851

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am about to start my journey to increase the size of my penis using all of the great information that this forum provides. I can get overwhelmed with this type of thing because there are so many different options, opinions, products etc. I have been wanting to start for months but I got paralyzed not knowing what to do first.

I know that I will never see any gains unless I start somewhere. I have decided to start by following JP90. I also have a bathmate and a pump, but will hold off on adding those until I get into a routine and of course I would use them very lightly at first. The last thing I want to do is injure myself because the purpose of all of this is to be able to provide maximum pleasure to my wife. Also, we have a Tumblr blog and post pics up and of course it would be nice to be able to show off the gains.

I will take measurements soon....maybe later tonight and report back. I am looking forward to getting started! The number one challenge of course will be patience and to understand that rushing is the absolute worst thing I can do. Also, I need to realistically set my expectations. Any advice and feedback is appreciated!

Undead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great, so how was your first 3 months?

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Patience consistency and persistent are the keys. And yes injuries are the biggest time wastes. Good luck, stick with JP90 for... 90 days;).

miked851

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thought ive seen you talk about starting a while back mhm.. Well gratz on finally starting any questions ask away.

Yeah, I unfortunately stalled out between some bad luck, work, and getting a bit lost during my research and over complicating. I am officially starting tomorrow and will add my starting measurements.

miked851

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys,

What measurements do you think are the most effective? I have ready some threads that address this, but it seems people choose different measurements. So far I have measured flaccid non stretched length (This one probably isn't very helpful and can change) and flaccid girth. Those were 5" and a little over 4" respectively.

In your opinion would you prefer to go by BPFSL and BPEL as well as EG?

Undead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Flaccid usually shows growth or future growth.

I do regular measurement i with measurement tape. Not the MOST accurate but after measuring like 10 times you get the drift if your growth and whatnot. Most people will say Bone press is the most accurate tho. But thats arguable.

miked851

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am using a measuring tape as well. I will probably go with flaccid length, flaccid stretched, flaccid girth, EG, and of course EL. Maybe I will switch to bone pressed but with a measuring tape it is a bit different than a ruler (obviously I can go easily buy one).

I find it interesting how so many people have varying results. I guess each person has different potential. Some guys report only slight gains while others grow by over an inch in length and half inch in girth in 6 months. Do you think that is accurate that the potential varies from person to person, or does every person have the ability to grow a certain amount given enough time?

Undead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah lots of variable. Most important one ive learn is consistency. That will produce results in most cases.

Undead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Everyone has potential to grow an inch in a year. Just depends on effort Some will gain an inch others less. Best advise is do your 90 days once your done you will have an idea more or less what WORKS FOR YOU. thats the most important part as a beginner.

miked851

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This whole process is going to be more of a test of my patience and diligence than anything else. What I know for sure is that proper PE will at minimum increase EQ and possibly orgasm strength etc. I need to just see any size gain as a happy surprise.

Undead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah man, ill say tho the first 3 months are just "practice and conditioning" After get yourself a device and start going more intense.

miked851

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I got some additional starting measurements.

EL - a little over 7"
NBPFSL - a little over 7"
EG - 5"

That tells me a few things. One is that my EQ is good because I am maxing out my potential stretched length when erect. The other is that I am not happy with my EG. It's not bad, but that is what I want to focus on more than anything. Are there ways to focus more on girth?

I think I mentioned this before, but I do have a Bathmate and a regular pump. I was trying to jump ahead early on. I know the Bathmate is good for girth, but I need to take my time and condition before I do that. Also, when I tried it, I couldn't get the thing to really do what people say it can.

Undead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I got some additional starting measurements.

EL - a little over 7"
NBPFSL - a little over 7"
EG - 5"

That tells me a few things. One is that my EQ is good because I am maxing out my potential stretched length when erect. The other is that I am not happy with my EG. It's not bad, but that is what I want to focus on more than anything. Are there ways to focus more on girth?

I think I mentioned this before, but I do have a Bathmate and a regular pump. I was trying to jump ahead early on. I know the Bathmate is good for girth, but I need to take my time and condition before I do that. Also, when I tried it, I couldn't get the thing to really do what people say it can.

You can get a regular 70$ pump works better if not just as good. Plus it comes with a pressure gauge.

If you want to focus more on girth you should try V jelqs. 4 weeks from now you may try squeezes but be careful they are advance and need a least 1 month of good conditioning.

miked851

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright, I was still late starting up, but I have now been doing JP90 for 3 days now. I am going to do 5 days on 2 off. I am also planning on adding in reverse kegels and some light pumping at some point. Everything seems to be going good so far. It definitely feels very mild, but when it says stretch I am not pulling very hard...just extending all the way out and then a little extra pressure. Is that right or should I stretch a little more?

I can already tell how this will at minimum help with blood flow and general conditioning.

miked851

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Another session today. I tried to focus on my jelqs and make each one count instead of rushing. I don't quite understand why v-jelqs are better suited for girth just from a feel standpoint, but all I can do is trust the process. Everything feels really mild so far, which I think you guys would say is a good thing. At the same time, I worry that I am being a little too soft, but I am trying to be careful and avoid injury.

miked851

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Another update:

I have continued JP90. It seems like I am seeing some slight gains in the form of EQ so far and a little more flaccid size from increased blood flow. I am taking l-arginine and agmatine as well which seems to help....also helps with pumps in the gym.

Even though I have the bathmate and a "cheap" pump (it wasn't cheap since I bought it at a mom and pop store) I wanted a pump with a gauge. I got an automotive style pump with a cylinder so I can monitor pressure. I have read that it is very important to do so. Plus, I actually am going to need to bleed my brakes soon lol.

Is it weird that I would be completely satisfied with my current length (7" NBPEL) if I could gain an inch in girth? I see so many guys trying to gain length, but in my experience 7 plus is enough to fill a girl length wise. I know the vagina elongates to accommodate, but you get my point. What is lacking is my 5" EG...well at least in my mind. I guess my question is, are there ways to focus solely on girth so that every bit of time spent is allocated towards girth gains? Or...is there a point of diminishing returns where it wouldn't speed the process at all? Is a 1" gain in EG even possible over a long period of time? It seems like a one inch gain could be at least temporary using pumping and cock rings...

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Definitely stick with the conditioning. You can do the pumping now it won't Bert as long as you stay low pressure and low time. As you go slowly add time instead of pressure. Your stretches sound perfect. Stay the course with JP90. It will help a lot when you move into girth focused advanced work.

miked851

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Definitely stick with the conditioning. You can do the pumping now it won't Bert as long as you stay low pressure and low time. As you go slowly add time instead of pressure. Your stretches sound perfect. Stay the course with JP90. It will help a lot when you move into girth focused advanced work.

Thanks, Wishful. I will stay away from advanced girth exercises until I am better conditioned. This is going well so far. Also, I have to say that v-jelqs feel pretty good haha so it's somewhat entertaining.