Mental Encouragement Needed

Faygo69

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am starting out at 6inches long and 5.5 girth. I would love to see 1-2 inch gains and realize from the forums that it is possible, however, it takes a lot of time and effort. I am ok with putting in both of those variables, my concern is doing something that will yield no gain at all. I have read the Start Here and have been on a beginner's program for 2 days now. I do not expect to yield any gains in that time, however, I have become OBSESSED with being over 7 inches. Now that I have heard many many success stories of people who are over 7in and started at my size or lower, I just want to make sure there is no wasted effort. Can someone share a success story, give advice to a true beginner, or tell me how long I should give a program before moving onto the next? From what I have read, one should try a program for at least 3 months before changing. I just wish there was a "guaranteed" method gaining and making sure I am doing it correctly. Thanks in advance!

TheHopeful1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey im starting at about 5.25 - 5.5 NBP and 4.4 Girth and would be happy with your girth and 7in+, your in a much better position than you think, hopefully we can both reach our goals

Faygo69

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey im starting at about 5.25 - 5.5 NBP and 4.4 Girth and would be happy with your girth and 7in+, your in a much better position than you think, hopefully we can both reach our goals

Hey buddy, keep me posted on your progress and I will be here for support if you need it. What are your plans to reach your goals?

Two

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My advice would be to start slow and don't injure yourself. Realize this is a marathon, not a sprint. It's definitely doable if you put the time in and stay consistent. It just depends on how badly you want it.

Take it slow, less is more. If you're consistent for 1-3 months and you see no gains, then change the routine a little. Your penis will talk to you, whether you're doing good or bad things to it. Listen.

Hope this helps some

Faygo69

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My advice would be to start slow and don't injure yourself. Realize this is a marathon, not a sprint. It's definitely doable if you put the time in and stay consistent. It just depends on how badly you want it.

Take it slow, less is more. If you're consistent for 1-3 months and you see no gains, then change the routine a little. Your penis will talk to you, whether you're doing good or bad things to it. Listen.

Hope this helps some

Thank you for your kind words. This does help. I am in graduate school for my PhD, have worked up from deadlifting 300lbs-500, and other goals. I am not scared of marathons, my concern is whether this is more of a "you have it or you don't" type thing where the only people gaining are genetically gifted. I would love to hear from a non genetically gifted person who has made great gains. Thank you again for your words, I'm just a bit worried starting out.
T

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
There are no guarantees. That is not how this works.

But if you put in the effort. The careful, mindful, dedicated effort, then you will probably get where you want to be.

Of course you should realize that this is not an exact science. As a "science" it is in its infancy. But there is a great deal of information around the 'Gym, and you can find the best way for you.

You just have to put in the effort. We are all here to help and support.

I started out at 7. I'm not sure if that counts as "genetically gifted", maybe a bit but no more so than 5.5 inch girth is, I suppose. It took me over a year to break the 8 inch mark. Some guys get gains faster, some slower. It depends on the routine you use and the amount of time you can dedicate.

Faygo69

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There are no guarantees. That is not how this works.

But if you put in the effort. The careful, mindful, dedicated effort, then you will probably get where you want to be.

Of course you should realize that this is not an exact science. As a "science" it is in its infancy. But there is a great deal of information around the 'Gym, and you can find the best way for you.

You just have to put in the effort. We are all here to help and support.

I started out at 7. I'm not sure if that counts as "genetically gifted", maybe a bit but no more so than 5.5 inch girth is, I suppose. It took me over a year to break the 8 inch mark. Some guys get gains faster, some slower. It depends on the routine you use and the amount of time you can dedicate.

Thank you for your words. May I ask how you got your gains? Did you start off with a beginner's routine of stretching and PE? If so, did you see any gains? I do not fear slow progress, I fear no progress.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you're a beginner, which you are, then start off with the beginners routine. There is a very good reason for that.

Now you might want to change your defeatest attitude as that never helps in life.

Faygo69

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you're a beginner, which you are, then start off with the beginners routine. There is a very good reason for that.

Now you might want to change your defeatest attitude as that never helps in life.

Thank you for your words and you are absolutely right. I need to stay positive, trust what has worked for others, and just commit myself to positive changes. Thank you!

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you for your words. May I ask how you got your gains? Did you start off with a beginner's routine of stretching and PE? If so, did you see any gains? I do not fear slow progress, I fear no progress.

I came to this site about 6 months in. I had spent about 4 just doing stretches and edging. Not a specific routine, just 5 direction stretches a number of times a day with a half hour or so of edging in the evening. .
Then I started reading and adding in various exercises. Never a set routine as detailed here on the gym.

Did not see any gains until I had settled into a set routine that included uli and jelqs.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
It would be false to say some of the best gainers didn't devote what might be seen as an obsessive degree of attention to their training (not necessarily time, per se), but do your best to ensure you're not motivated by negative emotions.

Wildflower

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just like in weights get goals that fit you, your body type and work for it. Rome wasnt built in a day. Be wise start as a beginer and keep track star a progress log. The people here want you to succeed and be the best you can be. Let that inspire the positive push you are looking for! All the best to you and i hope you find the length and girth you are looking for and want!

Last edited:

burgerkin

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
The most positive aspect when you start PE is all about learning how your body, your dick and your sexuality works.
Gains are possible and they might come along, but you will experience higher EQ and improved stamina. Remember that a working dick and a tank full of stamina will satisfy any women out there, specially if you are starting with 6 and 5.5 (which is above avg and for some people around is a goal itself).
When I started doing PE I also read several topics and forums of people who have dicks way below avg in length and girth. It is crazy how obsessed we can get about our dimensions, so IMHO take your time, be glad that you are already above avg and stick to a solid routine.
Learn how your body works, how it responds to the exercises and most important how to please sexually your partner. I`m not saying that you may have problems in that area, but it makes a huge difference knowing how to thrust, how to switch spots A,G,O, etc.

tldl: take your time, be patient, enjoy the marathon. don`t obsess about it.

Reactions: Big Al

MisterBator

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words. This does help. I am in graduate school for my PhD, have worked up from deadlifting 300lbs-500, and other goals. I am not scared of marathons, my concern is whether this is more of a "you have it or you don't" type thing where the only people gaining are genetically gifted. I would love to hear from a non genetically gifted person who has made great gains. Thank you again for your words, I'm just a bit worried starting out.
T

Considering you know your body quite well, like me, and know how to listen to it's queue's... I would suggest taking an approach much closer to mine. Exercise till you feel fatigued. You'll know when that is. Sharp pain = bad. Dull pain really not much to worry about. Tug away and test your boundaries. Research and try different exercises you like and feel comfortable with. Results, much like bodybuilding, don't happen in a day or two and I expect you have enough rationalization to realize this. Keep at it and you will make significant progress. I started slightly longer but similar measurements to you and have an in depth background into bodybuilding as well. I'm very 'in tune' and know exactly from how I feel whether I need more proteins, fats or carbs. Listen to your body. It will tell you everything like a whisper on the wind.

peckerachu

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We are all different. I get the best motivation from being hard on myself (not my ego though, but I take the approach of an evil drill sergeant towards my penis) Although at the same time I'm very careful with not doing something that could cause serious damage. Think everthing through before you start up a new exercise and if it feels dangerous, don't do it.

Last edited:

StickIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Never underestimate a positive mind set. Stay positive and good luck. ��