• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Member of the Month- March 2021

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay so what happened to the member of the month? Well it is something that needs to be earned and lately we've all been a bit boring so we missed Jan and Feb. Now March came and someone really stepped out and deserved this highly sought after honor and someone ( Me) was supposed o be here yesterday to do it.

So what happened? Well my fully vaccinated 86 stepmom decided to come down with covid. So there went my day but as I always do I digress.

Okay so we do have a winner and he is none other than Southernprince. I have to thank him on behalf of me and anyone else that wants to for all the helpful posts he's made. Thank you and well done.
Love,
Cusp82

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations:

2A9B8C2D-98E6-4156-87B2-79702192EE32.jpg

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Ah so ! May your fortune cookies be filled with editable bits of paper. Tasty ones too. Well done !

southernprince

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2021
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, gentlemen!

:thanks:

I accidentally noticed the badge under my name when I logged in earlier today to update my log. It took me a while to understand how it appeared. A little voice in my head told me that I don't deserve it (yet) because I still have along way to go. Nevertheless, I am really grateful for MotMonth and for your kind words. They keep me committed and motivated.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
We appreciate You !

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay so what happened to the member of the month? Well it is something that needs to be earned and lately we've all been a bit boring so we missed Jan and Feb. Now March came and someone really stepped out and deserved this highly sought after honor and someone ( Me) was supposed o be here yesterday to do it.

So what happened? Well my fully vaccinated 86 stepmom decided to come down with covid. So there went my day but as I always do I digress.

Okay so we do have a winner and he is none other than Southernprince. I have to thank him on behalf of me and anyone else that wants to for all the helpful posts he's made. Thank you and well done.
Love,
Cusp82

Wow. Nice choice. Hope your Step mom is ok. But she got the shots? Hmmm.