• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Measuring 9 inches consistently now & questions about LG Hanger

BigStick65

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys so I just got done measuring after a session and was consistently hitting 9 inches bone pressed . I even hit 9.2-9.3 BP once on a good measurement. I’ve definitely grown for sure this time my eyes couldn’t deny it and my mind couldn’t doubt it.

However I’ve been hanging with the male hanger compression hanger (because it’s cheap) and I just find it painful now matter how I wrap and can’t see myself doing heavy weight with it ( more than 8 lbs)

I want to buy the LG hanger but my question is, if I don’t want to buy the hand pump that comes with it can I just use my own? I have a hand pump that came with my thick wall pump and it looks like the same type of lock in attachment and looks like it should work fine. Just wondering if anyone has used a different hand pump with the lg hanger ? Don’t want to spend 300$ and find out I can’t use my own hand pump. Also if you don’t want to buy the weights and anchor that comes with the LG hanger can you use your own weights? Or would there be no way to attach them?
Maybe I should call them and ask them this and not make a forum about it but hey why not. Let me know what you guys think...thanks guys

Norwaydude

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct. 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys so I just got done measuring after a session and was consistently hitting 9 inches bone pressed . I even hit 9.2-9.3 BP once on a good measurement. I’ve definitely grown for sure this time my eyes couldn’t deny it and my mind couldn’t doubt it.

However I’ve been hanging with the male hanger compression hanger (because it’s cheap) and I just find it painful now matter how I wrap and can’t see myself doing heavy weight with it ( more than 8 lbs)

I want to buy the LG hanger but my question is, if I don’t want to buy the hand pump that comes with it can I just use my own? I have a hand pump that came with my thick wall pump and it looks like the same type of lock in attachment and looks like it should work fine. Just wondering if anyone has used a different hand pump with the lg hanger ? Don’t want to spend 300$ and find out I can’t use my own hand pump. Also if you don’t want to buy the weights and anchor that comes with the LG hanger can you use your own weights? Or would there be no way to attach them?
Maybe I should call them and ask them this and not make a forum about it but hey why not. Let me know what you guys think...thanks guys

Actually i dont even use a pump as mine are broken. I just suck out the air from the tube ising my mouth.

BigStick65

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
TheNorwaydude you’re joking right ? Lol