Masturbation+ejeculation= The worst enemy of PE-gains?

rocky321

Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been doing pe-exercises for a time now (1-2 years) and I notice that masturbation; especially ejaculation connected to masturbation shrinks my flaccid to the minimum, lasting up to 2-3 days.. I also notice that my erect length and girth reduces a bit, up to 2-3 days after mastubation. In other words I need up to 3 days as a recovery time, to return to normal condition; my normal fully flaccid and erect size.
I do not have a active sex-life for time being, so I have not checked how the response is from that "it has been a while".
Can this shrinking mean that I have low testo, or that the bad feelings/shame connected to masturbation-ejec increase the nervosity, and therefor also reduces blood flow to the penile? I guess some guys are more sensitive down there then others, or as a total being. But I dont know why this happends to me really. Edging without ejec has the opposite effect on me, but staying away from ejac forever is not possible.

Any experiences/advice?

Last edited:

Georgeoz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There are now several university backed studies showing that those who j/o frequently when young have fewer prostate issues as they age. For young men 15-25, 3 to 4 times/day is redcopmmended.

Of course your dick will get smaller after ejaculating. It;s called the refractory period. For young men, it can be minutes but lengthens with age. The point is, the more you exercise your dick, the happier it and you will be and the more it will grow. And the less trouble you will have in later life.

rocky321

Well Done !
Reaction score
3-4 times a day is way over my league, but there are people out there who dont shrink after fap.

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
If doing PE for several years, you should have built up some toughness and have some residual effects of your efforts. If you turtle after ejaculation, give yourself a couple of stretches after you feel the sensations of orgasm have subsided and coax your dick into not shriviling. Light tension shortly after will probably feel real good a the same time.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Could be either or both I would get a hormone check and post the numbers here.