• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

masturbation before?

chubs

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I was wondering, if/how long should I wait after I masturbated before going into penis excerices? and also (I started jp90 3 days ago) about a hour after I finish a session of working out my penis, there is a mild fatigue that comes and goes throughout the day and disappears the next day. On a scale from 1 to 10, I would only descirbe it as a 2. Should I be worried? And does that mean I should avoid working out the next day or work through it?
My routine: warmup > 50reps of jelq (5-8 minutes) > 30 reps of v jelq > cool down (heat shaft for 5 minutes)

ThirdArm

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you can't keep the good half-chub for jelqing, your masturbation session interfered with PE. If you're fine during the session, then it's all good. The general rule is a few hours, but it varies. You know your body best.

This feeling of mild fatigue after PE is a common complaint, but that doesn't make it a good sign. You really should not be sore with PE. Okay, maybe your first few times, you've got to get accustomed to what you can handle.

The amount of jelqing you're doing is fine for your first week. Keep your grip strength in check.

I don't like the intermittent nature of your soreness. How much are you masturbating? I'm wondering if you've added PE to an already tired penis.

Take a day off for starters. Did you do 3 days in a row? Maybe do 2 on: 1 off instead.