Master Jelquer

Deltashock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I made this thread beacuse i wanna meet someone who changed his life because of jelquing only.

closed253

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I made this thread beacuse i wanna meet someone who changed his life because of jelquing only.

I would humbly state that I experienced exactly that.

Came into this site very skeptical, 6 3/4" x 5 1/2" and not the best erection (I'm in my late '50s)
Didn't think your penis was something you could "work out".

I was very wrong. I can't speak for anyone but myself and this is completely without any scientific data I can produce but I am stunned everytime, at the end of a serious jelquing session, at the size of my member.

From an earlier posting of mine today: My biggest improvement is with girth, I've come up with a hybrid jelking routine that involves the following:

At full erection press down with two or three fingers (i use left hand) at base of penis to cause maximum erection, with the other hand reverse grip firmly around the shaft at base (use lubrication) and slowly, I mean really slowly, move your grip up the shaft as if you are trying to squeeze thick toothpast out of a tube, you'll see your veins really pop and feel blood pushed towards the end of your shaft and the head which becomes very engorged. Try to squeeze the sides of the shaft, not the top and bottom. Take a look at some anatomical drawings showing the inside structure of a penis and you'll get a better sense of the what is going on while doing this routine. About halfway up the shaft stop and hold, maintaining a firm grip. Sometimes I pulse, my goal is to enlarge the spongy tissue and increase the size of the veins. While doing this I am holding a full kegel, as strong as I can. When my grip gets to the end of the penis slowly release, rest a few seconds and repeat. I do 15 or so per session. Really use a lot of lube or you'll get raw quick. This has produced the most noticeable, satisfying and consistent results.

My progress album illustrates the girth growth I've experienced and a very large mushroom head I didn't have before I started all of this.

Sex life is so much improved, my wife has no idea I do this but really, really feels me entering her, she has given birth to two, but now it is a tight as when we first got married. We are back to using lube sometimes. (she hates lube).

I can massage her cervice with my mushroom head or slide well past that which is very nice for her. Can't pound her with my 8" length.

Last edited:

Deltashock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'v done jelquing but get thrombosis (still there) , did you gain some lenght.

closed253

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'v done jelquing but get thrombosis (still there) , did you gain some lenght.

Yes, I'm exactly at 8 inches bone pressed. 7 1/2" non boned pressed

SJPMSD18

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi heavy duty congratulations....I tried to PM u but not going... Want to know more about your routine which give best girth gains.. Thanks

closed253

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi heavy duty congratulations....I tried to PM u but not going... Want to know more about your routine which give best girth gains.. Thanks

I posted my girth routine above, sure works for me, Be careful about over doing it! This will take about a year or more of steady work.

SJPMSD18

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi heavyduty... Please explain this "At full erection press down with two or three fingers (i use left hand) at base of penis to cause maximum erection, with the other hand reverse grip firmly around the shaft at base (use lubrication) and slowly, I mean really slowly, move your grip up the shaft as if you are trying to squeeze thick toothpast out of a tube, you'll see your veins really pop and feel blood pushed towards the end of your shaft and the head which becomes very engorged. Try to squeeze the sides of the shaft, not the top and bottom"

I cannot get what you mean exactly...so please explain how u press while in erection state..and so on...

Thanks

closed253

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
video is worth a thousand words, but let me explain as best I can with words.
Take your left hand and grip the base of your erect shaft, grip very low on the base. Then take your right hand in a reverse grip, thumb pointing down but gripped firmly around the shaft, firmly squeeze (with lube) mainly squeezing with your thumb and your index finger, slowly up the shaft, focusing your pressure on the sides of the shaft. Halfway up pause and hold while kegeling. Then continue up the shaft as if you are trying to squeeze very thick toothpaste out of a tube.

That is the best way I can describe it, take it easy to avoid injury. I do sets of 15.

SJPMSD18

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
video is worth a thousand words, but let me explain as best I can with words.
Take your left hand and grip the base of your erect shaft, grip very low on the base. Then take your right hand in a reverse grip, thumb pointing down but gripped firmly around the shaft, firmly squeeze (with lube) mainly squeezing with your thumb and your index finger, slowly up the shaft, focusing your pressure on the sides of the shaft. Halfway up pause and hold while kegeling. Then continue up the shaft as if you are trying to squeeze very thick toothpaste out of a tube.

That is the best way I can describe it, take it easy to avoid injury. I do sets of 15.
Thank you very much for the explanation and i understand it well...appreciate.

Thanks