• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Manual clamping

outhere

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been doing PE for around eight months now and want to try clamping as a method for increasing girth. The other day whilst I was doing my usual jelqing routine I allowed my erection level to increase to full and just clamped the base of my penis hard with an OK grip. The pressure was enormous and the vascularity like something I have never seen. Thing is I reckon I could keep continuous pressure like this for five to ten minutes which easily fits into the ten minutes advised for beginners. I am reluctant to try out non manual methods just yet in case I get it stuck would I be getting any gains whatsoever from doing it this way?

slanker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I like manual clamping but my erection always subsides because my mind goes elsewhere but yes you will see gains but they go back to normal once you stop, well they did for me.

Reactions: remek

Cernunnos

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been doing PE for around eight months now and want to try clamping as a method for increasing girth. The other day whilst I was doing my usual jelqing routine I allowed my erection level to increase to full and just clamped the base of my penis hard with an OK grip. The pressure was enormous and the vascularity like something I have never seen. Thing is I reckon I could keep continuous pressure like this for five to ten minutes which easily fits into the ten minutes advised for beginners. I am reluctant to try out non manual methods just yet in case I get it stuck would I be getting any gains whatsoever from doing it this way?

I think the purpose of real clamps is to keep the pressure consistent. If you are doing this with your hand, be careful not to accidently put too much pressure on or you could hurt yourself.

Also, remember that clamping is a very advanced exercise and you shouldn't start until you have exhausted all other possible gains.

Cheers!

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score

Outthere: Non-manual clamping works just fine. In fact, it's a much better idea to start with non-manual clamping (also known as doing a Uli) before moving up to clamping. Several men have reported great girth gains with Ulis.

The secret to gaining is taking baby steps in increasing the intensity. After a while, when you feel the time is right, you may want to move onto actual clamping.