• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

man suffers 100 orgasms everyday for 2 years!

dadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello.so i just came acros a video on youtube with the same exact title as my title for this post.if you type that into youtube searchbar,it will be first video,thumbnail will be grown man curled up on grass while on his knees due to him having an orgasm while playing disc golf.youll see that scene if you watch the video.the guy had like 3-4 waves of orgasms during the course of a 11 minute video.no telling how many were not shown.anyways,i feel very sorry for this guy.the news report says it started after he ruptured a disc in his back.he said on the way to the hospital he had his first 5 and its never stopped since.this is extremely rare and hes the first to ever publicly talk about it.

now,i personally am wandering if maybe this could be solved via pre-e 90 much like my pre-e was fixed.the reason i say this is i think the issue may possibly be both mental and physical much like the problem of pre-e can sometimes be.the reason i assume this is because the guy also mentioned that sometimes hell have uncontrollable erections for 3-4 hours at a time.so maybe when the disc was ruptured somewhere along the line maybe the spinal cord was damaged in some manor,which possibly caused damage in some manor,maybe to the brain.that causes a tightening of the pelvic floor severly.and on top of that his confidence and self esteem has been negatively effected by all this which could just make matters.those of us who have dealt with pre e understand that confidence plays a big part in the issue of pre-e.

so ive said all this to say that if i could miraculously help this guy,i would like to.i would like to get the information from here to him.i was wandering if anyone on here has ever suffered from something like this and if maybe you have experimented with using info from this site to fix the issue.OR if you have ever heard of anything like this.and if you know anyone dealing with this nd you read this maybe send em here if they wanna try it which i assume they would because it cant hurt and on top of that the guy in the youtube video dosnt really ever leave his house much cause hes scared that the orgasms will happen in public again and hes emberrassed about it.

theres several other details that make this situation worse.like the fact thats probably effecting his and his wifes sex life.i mean i probably wouldnt be in any kind of mood for sex if i just got done orgasming 100 times throuhgout the day.and then on top of that his kids are super young,so they dont understand his condition,and cant really get an explanation for some years.and because the guys fears orgasms in public and the kids wouldnt understand he cant go to his kids ball games.thats gotta suck.

wouldnt it be cool if the same things that fix pre-e could fix this too.its worth a try,sure as hell wouldnt hurt nothing.oh and no im not a doctor but i would love to talk to one about this condition.and see what he thinks and knows about the situation and how the hell i could try to get this information to anyone with this condition just so we can try.it needs to be tested and this illness needs some research into how to fix it.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does he ejaculate every time