• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

MaleEdge Weight Adjustment

Solving

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Having problem for weeks in adjusting maleedge to higher weight than first bar that is 1200g. I know must keep it at that weight for at least 6 weeks but when trying to raise weight bars slip again back to 1200g or less!
All videos I saw from original to youtube do not help as if not realistic or practical.

What I do is settle bars at longest range then I tighten the strap on my penis glans below head then I push bars down while inserting the attachment into bar. Not sure if this is the right way but couldn't find a better one in practical especially that this device have no screws to adjust weight!!

If anyone have experience with this.. plz share it.

Solving

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Finally, figured how to adjust Maleedge weight despite not easy to do on both sides( rods) at same time especially and it slips to less weight after some time wearing so must adjust again but managed to set it to 2000-2300g by pushing both rods down to weight I want then turning rods clockwise until you hear a click that means it have been locked. Still difficult to adjust both sides at same time and weight, but trying to get used to it..

Solving

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After thinking that this way of adjusting maleedge weight might last, it seems not!
Again problem with rods slipping to 1200g weight while I want it now at 2000g since if no real traction then no results especially that it can not be wore for 6 or 8 hours as recommended..that will be much overtraining!

If Maleedge manufacturer have a name to defend and make a good reputation then let them send a representative here like others do..

It is a shame to loose reputation because you did not bother to give clear instructions in dvd or anywhere on youtube to how adjusting weight!!

Solving

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Today while trying to adjust weight it held at the maximum 2800g. It worked after many tries to set it at least 2000g which is the mid-weight. That worked after pulled the front piece that you attach the strap to..toward the top end of the rods head then clicked the latter down so it catched. Dunno if will work again..with this device it's like lottery to set high weight. But I think you must try to set the front piece sides toward the outside skipping the rods small red clicks so it holds when released..

citiR_2010

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
True..also would like male edge to explain in pictures or a video how to set tension.

Tommy.thomas

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I cant believe 8 years later we still can't get ONE F***** video for this or at minimum pictures. SMH

citiR_2010

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hi, I also got the male edge pro. Are u starting at low tension?