Lurker no more

GetFit

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been lurking the forum for quite a while and decided to join and hopefully contribute. I've recently started with JP's ever popular 90 day program and hope to see some results in a few months!
Starting stats... BPEL 6.5" x EG 5.75. In a perfect world I would focus on length and try to get up to 7.5" - 8" BPEL, not sure if that is realistic - but I will certainly try. NBPEL is 6" currently, I've set a personal goal of NBPEL of 7" which should be possible with the combination of PE and losing a few pounds.

Reasons for getting interested in PE are a few:
- First and foremost - Personal satisfaction. I've started working out a lot the past few months and love the changes in my body. Why shouldn't I try and extend that to my penis :)
- Quite personal.. but my wife of 8 years and I have become more adventurous in bed and I bought her an 8" toy. Her response - 'wow, a long penis feels really, really good'. I'd like to be able to personally give that to her. Don't get me wrong, we have an amazing sex life, and she's plenty satisfied (she might be unsatisfied with any additional girth actually)... but as a guy, I'd always like to have that 'little bit extra'.

Great forum!

Last edited:

scythe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey GetFit.

You have very good stats to begin with. I think your current girth is probably my long-term goal, and may take a few years to get to.
Good luck with your routine. Start a log here to keep track.

Hemmels

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You have very good stats to begin with. I think your current girth is probably my long-term goal, and may take a few years to get to.
Good luck with your routine. Start a log here to keep track.
*phew* glad it's not just me lol. I've been on JP's guide now for 3 days, occassionally edging as a cool down. Good luck with your PE quest, and welcome to the forums :)

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym Wayne!