Lucky accident

iwantmore69

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been a mainly lurking PE enthusiast for years on another very loud place.
I've mainly lurked as the active people on there always seem to be assholes.
Whilst looking for a way to cancel my membership I stumble across a thread on here basically saying how pleasant this forum is compare to the very loud other place.
So her I am. I probably won't say much but hello.

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Coincidentally I think I stumbled on the same thread recently. Just one caveat, I stumbled on an old thread a while back over at said "loud place" where somebody was saying PE Gym (now Biohacker) are all just a bunch of assholes! :) Could be sometimes interactions go wrong, but when we're on our game I think we're pretty good here. Welcome to the forums and thanks for the positive feedback! Let us know if you find other things you like here.

Reactions: LordSqueeze

iwantmore69

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
It certainly wasn't me but I can totally understand why someone else would say the same thing about the same people. Shame, really. There is no need for any of it.

iwantmore69

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just realised I misread your comment. I thought someone else had said the same thing about the loud place, not PEGym.
I'd not even heard of PEGym name until today. Just persevered with the other site as a useful resource.

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Just realised I misread your comment. I thought someone else had said the same thing about the loud place, not PEGym.
I'd not even heard of PEGym name until today. Just persevered with the other site as a useful resource.
Well, glad you found us. You have a hot ass. Might want to find another avatar :)

Last edited:

iwantmore69

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, glad you found us. You have a hot ass. Might want to find another avatar :)
I've just tried to find out why. She's not naked; lacy thong, sussies and stockings. I didn't think this was more than G-rated but if you want it changed I'm "happy" to do so.

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
I've just tried to find out why. She's not naked; lacy thong, sussies and stockings. I didn't think this was more than G-rated but if you want it changed I'm "happy" to do so.
I had to remove it for you. I'm a moderator. Sorry, but forum rules don't permit nudity in avatars. It was a plainly bare ass.

pump4girth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym @iwantmore69 , please share your pe journey so far, goals, routines, successes. This is a good place and there is a lot of knowledge here, with good people willing to help. Best of luck on your pe journey.

PhallicPhun

Member of the Month June 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm sure that loud place isn't the only place you'll find jerks. If you're looking for a real dumpster fire there's always Reddit :)

• Haha
Reactions: pump4girth

iwantmore69

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym @iwantmore69 , please share your pe journey so far, goals, routines, successes. This is a good place and there is a lot of knowledge here, with good people willing to help. Best of luck on your pe journey.
Cheers, I put basic stats on the profile (I think) and I mainly clamp with some vacuum stretching more recently. I'm still not sure where to concentrate my efforts, not having the ability to ADS for 8 hours, or hang that long, etc. Most of my efforts are shorter and more intense including piss pulls. It's worked to an extent but I need to be more focused and find the time to gain any more, I think. Maybe some more girth with the clamping, if I can regularly do 2 or 3 sessions a day? I'd rather get to 6" round than 7" long.

iwantmore69

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm sure that loud place isn't the only place you'll find jerks. If you're looking for a real dumpster fire there's always Reddit :)
Haha,
Been there, done that.
It's the nature of social media, I think. Tiny people grabbing whatever "power" they think they have over others. A sad comment on life. 😢

pump4girth

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Cheers, I put basic stats on the profile (I think) and I mainly clamp with some vacuum stretching more recently. I'm still not sure where to concentrate my efforts, not having the ability to ADS for 8 hours, or hang that long, etc. Most of my efforts are shorter and more intense including piss pulls. It's worked to an extent but I need to be more focused and find the time to gain any more, I think. Maybe some more girth with the clamping, if I can regularly do 2 or 3 sessions a day? I'd rather get to 6" round than 7" long.
I always tell people if you can add manual stretching at night under the blankets(when your significant other is asleep), in the shower, if you commute alone in the car (just have be vigilant about upcoming cars, so I stay in the gaps of traffic clusters), even when you sit down to use the restroom. Stay consistent and the gains will come.

iwantmore69

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
I always tell people if you can add manual stretching at night under the blankets(when your significant other is asleep), in the shower, if you commute alone in the car (just have be vigilant about upcoming cars, so I stay in the gaps of traffic clusters), even when you sit down to use the restroom. Stay consistent and the gains will come.
👍