• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Lost my Phallosan rubber penis head cover

dairo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So... yah I quit pe, now I'm just gonna go full Phallosan to see how it goes for 6 months since I finally have and office job, was working construction and it was a bitch to try and wear it.

I found my kit, but my rubber head cover seems to have ran away, I can't find it. You thin it's ok to just go in without it? My penis definetely wants to pull out, and its barely in the cup. I also have the lg hanger and was wondering if I could use some of that blue wrap to help just keep my head in place in the cup.

Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Nice to see you guys again! Hope ya'll gained!

pudendal

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you are returning to the phallosan after an extended break, I'd recommend using a protector cap, at least initially, to minimize edema, skin irritation, and blisters. Some users stop using the protector cap once they are acclimated to the vacuum, but I think you would be asking for trouble to start off without one. You can order replacement protector caps on the phallosan website or other users have recommended silicone toe protectors which can be purchased on amazon as a suitable, cheaper alternative. The phallosan rep support thread has several posts on this topic.

dairo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well they only give you one damn protector cap, and that's what I lost. Maybe I can wrap some cotton around it, and see if that works. I'm not paying phallosan 20 bucks for a piece of plastic, they can kiss my rump. I'll find something.