• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Losing gains after you stop PEing?

Wempur

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am pretty sure this has been asked before but I see mixed opinions on it so that's why I am making this thread. Around the forum so far I heard several guys stating that the gains are permanent but I also saw a couple guys saying they lost some of their gains after they stop PEing. Where's the truth at or is it perhaps different for everybody? Thank you.

brokedickmuthafucka

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stretching the penis for long periods of time will increase it's capacity to be stretched within the limits of the person. The answer is they are semi-permanent, they will always shrink back untill you increase it's capacity further. But the delicate nerves inside of the penis will be damaged in the process most likely, and they are what wires the penis to your brain and allow you to feel pleasure during sex.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Broke I don't know where you got this nevre damage stuff from, but it is not so.

If you don't use your dick it will shrink, if you have done pe or not.

Wempur

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright, Peg, but you know how I am asking if you stop doing PE and continue with your sexual life only, will the gains vanish?

dogami

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
some people say that newbie gains are temporary until u cement them in after a certian period of time not sure what this is tho.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
This is highly variable, a modest maintain routine solves the problem and is good for health.

sacc

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I worry about (and experience) lost gains when I take extended breaks. I guess a simple solution is to never stop PE.

Can I get an amen? :)