Looking to achieve maximum vascularity / vein gains. How?

rhyme

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I need guidance on finding a routine/training procedure with the main goal of achieving maximum vascularity/vein gain.

If you guys could post links to help me with this i’d greatly appreciate it. Beginner or advanced anything helps really. Thank you all.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Maximizing your EQ will do this. In addition to stamina training, raising your cardiovascular capacity via aerobic training will also be most helpful for this purpose.

Reactions: Dreadsteed

Dreadsteed

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
As well as what Big Al mentioned lowering overall body fat will make a big difference for vasculature exposure. Erect squeezes and clamping are both good vasculature expansion exercises.

Reactions: Big Al

rhino9

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Gains on your vascularity are only going to come with EQ as Al stated above. That solid steel erection is a thing of beauty. There are a couple of things you can do to help out. Anything you do that promotes hart health works for your EQ and your vascularity. Eat a clean Mediterranean type diet or something like that cut out processed foods. If you smoke stop, moderate how much you drink. Lift weights as it helps with your testosterone production. Get a good amount of sleep. Those are life style changes you can look at to increase your EQ. A few other options though may not be recommended by some. Take a supplement to increase notice oxide in your blood. L-Arginine or something of that nature works and if your looking for a nice boost when your ready for action try a shaft ring just don’t get it too tight as it will have more of a clamping effect. You want to restrict my flow not cut it off. Kegels ect.

Reactions: Big Al

rhyme

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Maximizing your EQ will do this. In addition to stamina training, raising your cardiovascular capacity via aerobic training will also be most helpful for this purpose.
As well as what Big Al mentioned lowering overall body fat will make a big difference for vasculature exposure. Erect squeezes and clamping are both good vasculature expansion exercises.
Gains on your vascularity are only going to come with EQ as Al stated above. That solid steel erection is a thing of beauty. There are a couple of things you can do to help out. - …
Thank you all for responding so quickly. To clarify i am not doing any basic pe exercises (jelq, pumping etc.) and i am not referring to additional exerclses in addition to that. I am searching for exercises with the primary goal to increase vascularity. if there is such a thing otherwise the next best thing.

Last edited:

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Thank you all for responding so quickly. To clarify i am not doing any basic pe exercises (jelq, pumping etc.) and i am not referring to additional exerclses in addition to that. I am searching for exercises with the primary goal to increase vascularity. if there is such a thing otherwise the next best thing.

You're most welcome! The link I provided re: stamina training should get you off to a good start.