long time lurker first time poster -- ready to get started

Phoenix7672

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Long time lurker/reader, but finally thinking of giving this a go given all the success stories. Even though I'm skeptical about all this (except maybe extenders), I've always been the type to give things a try -- worst case nothing happens, best case I grow. I also already bought a bathmate which I'll probably use along with JP90.

Also apparently I'm already on the larger side of average but it doesn't look/feel like it to me (esp in girth).

Last edited:

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
:welcomeani: to the Gym Phoenix7672!

Don't miss this thread!! :thumb:

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginn...fore-you-post-maximize-your-success-here.html and focus on safety. :biggrin1:

Then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90. :biggrin1:

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I hope you find it more comfortable to make that transition from being a lurker, to a member.
Cool !

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hiya Phoenix and welcome to the forums! :wave:

It's always nice to see another Canadian join us. :canada:

As a long-term lurker, I am sure you are already aware but just in case you aren't, I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey! :)

Phoenix7672

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hiya Phoenix and welcome to the forums! :wave:

It's always nice to see another Canadian join us. :canada:

As a long-term lurker, I am sure you are already aware but just in case you aren't, I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey! :)

Thanks -- I actually spent most of my time reading either the main PE section or Woman's Perspective section over the others. Oh and don't worry, as a long time lurker I know not to post to ask if I am big already or not...ROFL!

DirtyNerd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Phoenix

Great to see you stopped lurking and joined makes it easier to keep track and ask things you can't find from a search the info above is great^^^ and will help you reach your goals

I highly recommend the JP90 as that is where i started and had some great gains it's about conditioning which i am sure you already know as you have been lurking

but most will gain from it i used the bathmate along side the JP90 about 30 days in i have now stopped using it i loved the temp gains and i am sure overtime they would be permanent but now my focus is my EL

I would only recommend doing the JP90 and once you finish that add the Bathmate but as you already have it i am sure you are going to use it anyway make sure you start of slow!
Month 1 2x5mins
Month 2 3x5mins
Month 3 2x10mins

Best of luck with your goals and be safe you only get one penis so look after him!

Phoenix7672

Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome phoenix, yes the jp 90 is a good place to start

That's my thought too, although like DirtyNerd posted I'll likely use the Bathmate too for short sessions. I don't seem to gain much when using it but I know my hang is better the rest of the day, and things feel worked out afterwards (if that makes sense).

Also from reading now and in the past, I know I have fairly tight ligs given my 'angle of attack' and how hard it is to push it down, plus my tunica seems to be my limiting factor...so any pointers would be welcome. My goals are in my sig, but really to start if I could get some early length gains from my ligs to put me cleanly over 7 and another 0.2 or so girth I'd be extremely happy.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome Phoenix!

For now, just stick with the regular stretches from the JP90. They will give you any ligament related length gains, while safely conditioning at the same time.

Same for the limiting factor. Get 90 days in, and then see if there's anything specific you need to target. You may find it changes, or it isn't an issue at all.

Best of luck, and hope to see you around the forums!

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks -- I actually spent most of my time reading either the main PE section or Woman's Perspective section over the others. Oh and don't worry, as a long time lurker I know not to post to ask if I am big already or not...ROFL!

Hahaha...look at you Phoenix, wise already. ;) :becky: