• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Long-time lurker committed to 6-month trial

oxdick

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey mates!

I now realise I should have made this my first post, but I already posted in the I received my Bathmate today thread. Most of my background is in that post. Essentially, I have done a lot of reading online to figure out what is right for me and I have come across some good stuff about the Bathmate. I will give it six months to see how it works. My primary goal is to increase flaccid hang by an inch so hopefully that can be possible. We'll see. And if the Bathmate flops I hope that the six months I will spend with it will help me to cement a routine that can be changed to some other form of PE.

One of the reasons I have not been super motivated to start until now is that I am not that unhappy with what I have. Right now I measure 7" nbpel and 5" girth mid-shaft (5.5" at base). Any erect gains would obviously be great, but I am mainly hoping to increase my flaccid 3"-4" into a 4"-5" (depending on temperature etc.). I am also hoping to stretch my foreskin a little to provide better flaccid coverage. I look forward to getting some good insights on here and actually participate in the community (been a long time lurker).

Best of luck to all of us! Cheers!

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Well your large already, flacid is about normal, you got good starting stats. Welcome to the gym.