Likely start soon, couple quick questions.

DudeManDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
1) What happens if I abruptly quit? I have the time and motivation to stay on the steady 90 day routine without skipping, but what if I miss 1-3 days due to a busy schedule and/or relocation? It seems like it'd cause an injury, or cause my dick to turtle even worse than it already has?

2) I've been to the abbreviation and acronym thread, but I still don't understand what ulis and kegels are. :confused: Can someone please break it down in retard language, because these words are plastered all over the 90 day routine. I need to do it correctly.

3) How important are the supplements? I'm on 240mg of ginkgo biloba, 500mg of green tea, & 900mg of omega-3 fish oil DAILY. Sure I'll get the lysine (etc) eventually, but will I gain anything the first 90 days without them?

I know I'll have more questions/concerns, but that's it for now. Thanks in advance.

overunderin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
1. Missing some days will make no difference. The 90 days becomes...say 95 days.
However if you increase your workload and take a week off then simply start a little down on the reps..just for a day or so.

2.ULI ... grasping Penis near pubic bone and sqeezing for a count...then a jelq to the glans in one slow movement.
Kegal....Next time you pee, try to stop, thats a Keagel. Also when you are erect, make your penis bonce or get harder for a couple of seconds...that also is a Keagel.

3. IMO supplements are not required. You will grow without them, however for genral wellbeing then use them.

We all have questions, keep them coming plenty of good advice on this site.

DudeManDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks a lot bro, perfect response. I'll keep all further questions in this thread.

normalguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree with most of what overunderin said!
1. A day missed is not a big deal. Remember that PE is a lifelong journey. Just don't try to overcompensate it, that's the best way to get injured!
2. There's no jelq movement in a standard uli: just squeeze at the base of your penis and count: Uli | Penis Exercise. But KEEP AWAY from them before your penis is fully conditioned (3 months of a beginner routine!).
Kegel Exercises For Men | Penis Exercise
3. If you're serious, consistent and committed, you'll gain with or without supplements. For my part, I see mostly supplements as helpers for EQ or when you have ED. I don't really think that there's in the nature a miracle product that would make your penis grow. Your hands are your best tools!

Last edited:

DudeManDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks, normalguy. Great post. I'm still somewhat skeptical that I'm doing these kegels correctly. I feel like nothing is happening. I just tighten my anus over and over? The contractions during urination is easy, but I feel like I'm not doing the "anus tightening" method correctly. Thanks again.