Life Long Premature Ejaculation Cured - I have to share my findings with you all

lewis4404

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Ok guys..

Last edited:

ZeNigmar

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey, first congrats to fighting your PE. Alot of things you said are psychological routine-things that help clear up with your past. I struggle with the same things. I have an abusive father that is also a hoarder. I have to live with him for one more year. I had a gf for 1,5 years that broke up with me because she thinks she is the sh*t and can do better alone after i've done everything to get her through depression. That was and still is the hardest time of my life. I have decided not to gi into therapy and treat myself. The starting point of this is my journey on PE on this forum.

Personally i think, having a patient and loving girlfriend is a huge factor. Mine gave me the fault for our sex life which resulted in a negative feedback-loop. This is btw not righteous, everybody is responsible for his own orgasm, i offered round two and bought several toys, sometimes it is out of your hand if she is a bitch about it

What you are experiencing on the other hand is a positive feedback-loop.

However, to specify your improvements i think it would be good for you to create a personal journal on how long you lasted and incorporate some exercises for the PV and your mind (breathing, meditation) to further enhance this loop and create a stronger mind-muscle-connection. And sex, a lot of sex.

Glad you found your root, this problem differs for everyone.

Last edited:

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Interesting, thank you for sharing !

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
One concern relating to this:
send me a private message if you want to arrange a chat.

We are a forum for members to post openly, creating posts for others to read and participate. We would not favor drawing members away from the forum for whatever activity/chats; hey we like posts, post counts, its that activity which is our "bread and butter" so to speak.

Please feel free to use the forum posts to help others publicly, thank so very much!
Dangler
Sr Admin.