• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

LG hanger for stretching?

Hanging6incher

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was wondering wether or not it would be possible to use the hanger as a stretcher for a few hours? By maybe attaching it to a belt or some sort of strap down your leg? Or even around your waist? The only reason being is that I can't find full privacy time for a few hours without it looking suspicious! That's why I was debating getting a PF, but if this is possible, I would be willing to give this a go as I already own the LG.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
And it's comfortable, easy to do and there is nothing better to use. It's stronger than any other vacuum hanger out there.

The belt took about 3 minutes to make. I bought the standard cheap ass Web belt at Walmart for about 6 bucks, snipped it down to sick and presto.

Everyone with an LG should do this. A great way to watch TV.

Hanging6incher

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the comment guys!

And it's comfortable, easy to do and there is nothing better to use. It's stronger than any other vacuum hanger out there.

The belt took about 3 minutes to make. I bought the standard cheap ass Web belt at Walmart for about 6 bucks, snipped it down to sick and presto.

Everyone with an LG should do this. A great way to watch TV.

So would you recommend I just stick with the LG and not get the phallosan? Because it's not all that cheap.
I never had any trouble with the LG and I'd maybe like to start hanging again in the future but right now, I might try use the LG as a stretcher and see how it goes!
Once again, Thankyou.