• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

LeLuv Sleeve Review

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been pumping for over 10 years and during this period have used LAPump, Boston Pump, VelSeal by PumpToys, and LeLuv cylinders. All combined with a Harbor Freight brake bleeder pump with vacuum gauge.

The most comfortable was the VelSeal which comes with a thick silicon gasket that cushions the rim as it pushes into your fat pad. It also helps to prevent ball suck in. The most comfortable without a gasket is the LAPump cylinder which has the widest base rim, followed by the Boston Pump cylinder with an ergonomic shaped base rim.

I have read that many guys use the LeLuv sleeve so I decided to buy one and give it a try. I have used it on my 2” LeLuv cylinder and my impression is that, to some extent, it does improve the seal both around the base and around the shaft. However, it only slightly improves the comfort because it is too thin. When I tried it on my 2.25” cylinder, I found that my balls got sucked in sooner then when I was not using the sleeve.

Conclusion: for the price ($11 for two) it is worth it to improve the seal; however, it is not thick enough to make a significant improvement in comfort and does nothing to prevent ball suck in and, in my case, actually increased the odds of suck in. Perhaps if I hadn’t used lube the suck in would not have been so easy.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good information

Richardwad

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nothin worse then a nut sucking sleeve.
I prefer my Leluv straight up, which takes about 10-15 minutes!

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
If your cylinder has a flanged base, the silicone gasket from PumpToys is well worth the $28 as it significantly improves comfort and helps to prevent ball suck-in.