ladies do u like huge load of semen inside vigina ?

Robinhood24

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
when I wanna get horny one thing I always think about is to slide a 7.5x6 deep in her vigina and to explode huge amount of semen which later dripps of her vigina . Her facial expressions ,moan, and the wet sound during sex . This are so erotic to us men .But what do women feel about this things , huge semen load ,wet sounds ? Share ur perspective ?

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
My wife enjoys the sex but hates the clean up, and dripping the next few hours.

Frog

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
when I wanna get horny one thing I always think about is to slide a 7.5x6 deep in her vigina and to explode huge amount of semen which later dripps of her vigina . Her facial expressions ,moan, and the wet sound during sex . This are so erotic to us men .But what do women feel about this things , huge semen load ,wet sounds ? Share ur perspective ?
I personally love everything you described. Finishing inside is the perfect way to complete beautiful sex or love making. :becky:

On on that note wear a condom please please if your not in a committed, exclusive and trusting relationship. :angel:

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com

From your description she appear to enjoy it.

We tend to intellectualize what should be very primal urges.

Frog

Well Done !
Reaction score
From your description she appear to enjoy it.

We tend to intellectualize what should be very primal urges.
Primal urge...just that statement gets me a little worked up. :becky:

WIItard

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you cum on them they always spread it around like moisturizer. LOL.

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
In my experience, it depends upon a guy's "method" of delivery! When I was younger, just before I climaxed, I would oftentimes pull out, jack him a few times and shoot ropes over her head hitting the wall behind my headboard!:becky: This usually illicited hilarious bursts of laughter from BOTH of us, which was FUN! PROOF women enjoy playful sex just as much as guys!:thumb: During intercourse, I keep my DO & MMO's going for an extended time, building up our arousal & my semen volume, before ejaculating inside during deep rabbit thrusting; this delivers the shooting semen sensations deeply inside her, beyond her cervix against her vaginal walls, which most women find extremely pleasurable.

Everything depends on a female's monthly hormonal peaks & valleys to a large degree of course, wrt how "satisfying" or "receptive" a female may be to a guy's delivery of his seed.:rolleyes: As an aside, I have discovered that women who like raw oysters DO seem to enjoy swallowing semen more than those who don't!:becky: I probably have met some of my BEST ONS over the years in beach-side oyster bars LOL!:p...go figure....:becky:

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I pulled out once and deposited cum on her stomach and she said,"what the hell." Ever since, I always deposited it inside of her. Not currently, but when I was younger she would use a tampon when I deposited too much.

Frog

Well Done !
Reaction score
If you cum on them they always spread it around like moisturizer. LOL.
Ummmm....No:nono:
Id much rather swallow:becky:

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score
I pulled out once and deposited cum on her stomach and she said,"what the hell." Ever since, I always deposited it inside of her. Not currently, but when I was younger she would use a tampon when I deposited too much.

In our youth, that was our form of birth control. Didn't work very well.

closed251

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I like semen inside my body rather than on my body.

Not really bothered where inside but would never let a guy shoot on face for example.

Volume I'm not too bothered about neither. I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference from a big load to a small load as it's always inside or swallowed.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Now that we have aged, it doesn't matter wher it is deposited. Unfortunately, now I can't often make deposits.

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score
Now that we have aged, it doesn't matter wher it is deposited. Unfortunately, now I can't often make deposits.

Dont worry about it as long as you both have fun.

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
LOL , that's how my Son got here. 🤣🤣🤣 Penetration & then putting a condom on before I ejaculate inside of her. Aahhhhh the mind of a 20 year old. When she said I'm pregnant .. I was like , what how ??

Ravenously

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I like semen inside my body rather than on my body.

Not really bothered where inside but would never let a guy shoot on face for example.

Volume I'm not too bothered about neither. I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference from a big load to a small load as it's always inside or swallowed.

Somehow Tara, you always know just what to say.

Party

Well Done !
Reaction score
Somehow Tara, you always know just what to say.

Tara, as a friend I miss and love you, but I hope you never read this. It means you no longer need this place and your marriage has worked out. My prayers to you and your family of 4.

Bigd4u69

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Wife loves it in her vag and all over face, tits, ass etc