• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Kratom ??

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with KRATOM & what do you personally use it for.
KRATOM has been reported to help with Pre-E giving you uncanny stamina. From what I've experienced using KRATOM , its all about timing. The whole empty stomach scenario and all the different strains can make you really think about things. This Plant is nothing compared to Marijuana & I have no FREAKING IDEA why they even have the audacity to compare this stuff to HEROIN OR OPIUM. KRATOM is gosh darn weak and I don't see how this plant can wean anyone off hardcore drugs.

I mean you do feel the effects of the different strains but they can't be compared to controlled substance DRUGS.

I've been using my different strains 1x a week and do enjoy KRATOM. The empty stomach consumption is annoying because it makes your breath smell. It only lasts for maybe 6 HRS but I do eat after 2-3 hrs of digestion. I personally use capsules ( more expensive ) but- buy KRATOM Capsules - has a excellent selection and exceptional service !!

Also they say this plant doesn't show on a URINE 5 PANEL drug test because the chemical attributes are not the same as controlled substances​. OPIUM , Morphine , or methamphetamine methadone for examples.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Everyone loves there pills sigh.

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why you over here PEGESUS , GO get a hard ride by your HORSE .. ROTFL 🤣🤣🤣

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
I never heard of this one. What is it supposed to do in regards to PreE?

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Personally I stay away from addicting substances unless of course it's pizza!

master-gauge

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Kratom, is all natural and something similar to Ginseng root.. I think the main use is a natural Anxiety aid, it mellows people out.. I have never taken but have read some about it, "I read.. And I know things", lol.. I would post a link to the site, but for fear of "PE assassin's" :assassin: taking me out because he also sells this and other stuff... I will just say "Good Looking Loser".. There is info about Kratom there.. Personally I think in some of podcast videos he looks a little too mellow, so ya know.. :rolleyes: Too much of a good thing.. Kratom is banned in Canada as it falls under our substance's laws, like Ephedra (that sh*t is deadly) and a few others..

I think I would talking through any anxiety issues etc. before taking this thou...

Devoted

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've tried plenty of Kratom and all kinds of strains. Personally, I did not benefit from it. From my understanding and research, some people are good responders to it while others aren't. It's an opiate. As far as for sex and PE, I can this one time I was having sex with this girl on Kratom and I kept going soft and actually puked after sex. So for me it was not a good combo. I do not take this anymore.

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've tried plenty of Kratom and all kinds of strains. Personally, I did not benefit from it. From my understanding and research, some people are good responders to it while others aren't. It's an opiate. As far as for sex and PE, I can this one time I was having sex with this girl on Kratom and I kept going soft and actually puked after sex. So for me it was not a good combo. I do not take this anymore.

It's imitates the opiate effect but doesn't have the same attributes of the illegal stuff. KRATOM is some weak stuff & I don't understand why people compare this to illegal substances.

I've done my share of Experimented in my day so all the Hype surrounding KRATOM made me nervous , but after I tried it I just can't understand the attacks against it.

If you kept going soft during intercourse you probably took to much & if you vomited after taking it you most definitely consumed to much. I take it you were using the loose powder. I personally use capsules at - buy KRATOM Capsules - . They have excellent service and professionalism. Plus the capsules although more expensive are more manageable.

Using it for Pre-E is all about the correct timing and you have to be on point with it. It's legal in the USA for sale & distribution with out regulations , but I do know 6 US States took a stand against it because of the Hype that this is a addictive Drug.

Most people do use KRATOM as an alternative instead of medication for Anxiety & depression. It's dangerous if you mix KRATOM with SSRI inhibitor or MAO meds.

I just did a lot of research on it before I purchased my current Strains which are ( BALI , VIETNAM , MAENG DA ) . They also put disclaimers out the a 1x - 2x a week consumption is best or you'll become dependent. I stick to 1x a week myself

Devoted

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I never said kratom was illegal and nor did it compare to illegal drugs. Kratom binds to the delta opioid receptors while opiates bind to the mu opioid receptors. It's same effect and in fact if you take higher doses, kratom starts stimulating the mu opioid receptors.

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I never said kratom was illegal and nor did it compare to illegal drugs. Kratom binds to the delta opioid receptors while opiates bind to the mu opioid receptors. It's same effect and in fact if you take higher doses, kratom starts stimulating the mu opioid receptors.
I know you didn't​ mention KRATOM was illegal. Was just making some points on it. Maybe I just take to small a amount because I've never experienced that crazy high stuff off KRATOM Capsules . I'd think you would have to take up to 15 capsules of whatever Strain you have , for that effects​. I just stick to 5-8 and I'm to busy to even think about more than 1x a week because of my work schedule.

WIItard

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just smoke a joint dude.

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just smoke a joint dude.

Sorry BRAH , can't even think of the MJ . I haven't smoked MJ in over a 12 year's due to my profession & random drug test at the J-O-B. Really researching about KRATOM & found out it doesn't pop on the illegal substances panel , urine drug screening​. Plus I'm into the whole Physical fitness Routine now & that keeps you clean.

Over all it's reported that KRATOM doesn't pop for Heroin , OPIUM , Morphine. That's good to know so that's why I have to steer clear of the MJ.

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Even though I live in a pretty VIOLENT city & everyone is always High I stay away from Marijuana. I go to my Baber Shop & the Weed smoke & aroma is always there.

ROTFL , my Barber hustles weed on the side but that's just the Nature Of The BEAST in this place. I guess that's how we cope with the daily BODY count. I come outside & sometimes see chumps OD' on the sidewalk & we've become so callous towards this life we just step over them and keep it the F moving.