Kegeling when jelqing and stretching?

NatAsRex7

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
hi im new to jelqing and i was wondering if one is supposed to hold a kegel while stroking the 'O' outwards.

LongWood

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i suggest you to stay in basics and not to kegel while exercice. When you jelq and kegel at the same time there could be danger that you tighten your grip way too much and over do it. If you like to do kegels at the same time maybe it's better to do them while streching. As a matter of fact in a Jp's newbie routine there's convention to do quick kegels when you strech. :)

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
If you need a little extra blood prior to a jelq, it is fine to kegel once or twice just prior to getting your grip. After getting your grip though you don't need to hold the kegel. The purpose of it was simply to get extra blood into your shaft. Holding kegels will probably wear you out if you did them throughout your routine. While you aren't ready for squeezes yet, I do a couple of strong kegels prior to each squeeze to maximize the squeeze using as much blood I can get into my unit.

calixto

Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I like to jelq while doing manual exercises. Jelqing AND stretching, I really think it "trains" the penis and stimulates the smooth muscle tissue to grow, much like your biceps would via curling dumbbells.