Kegal routine

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Gotta add kegals and reverse kegals to routine. Should I start with 5 of each for 5 seconds and move up a rep each on every training day?

I currently do kegals and reverse kegals but don't keep track. I do them randomly and think I need to correct pelvic muscle

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
By correct it do you mean you are too tight?

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
Start off with 5 erect kegels and 5 reverse kegels. Work your way up to 50 by adding 1 each session (3-4 sessions/week)
Once you hit 50 start over but do towel raises instead. Keep it around 50 max but increase the holds/longer kegels and reverse kegels.
Remember-less is more

hulkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Start off with 5 erect kegels and 5 reverse kegels. Work your way up to 50 by adding 1 each session (3-4 sessions/week)
Once you hit 50 start over but do towel raises instead. Keep it around 50 max but increase the holds/longer kegels and reverse kegels.
Remember-less is more

Ok. Thank you

AverageDude48

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So, I tend to overdo things.....in everything I do!

First and foremost, come up with a program. Whatever it might be. Keep the basic fundamentals in mind and dont go overboard. Someone said it best.....less is more.

If you are doing tooooo much, you will notice. You will have negative PIs. That could mean that your Erection Quality suffers, that you have a challenging time getting hard | staying hard, that if you shoot your cum when you ejaculate that it just dribbles out now, et al.

If you should experience that, then take a few days off and cut back.

The important thing to keep in mind with kegels is that you dont want to introduce - or to exacerbate - any imbalance into the Pelvic Floor area. This will result - among other things - in you cumming way faster than usual (because of the involuntary kegels that you will have....which starts the orgasm | ejaculation process (simple terms)).

So, you are absolutely on the right path.

Most people - but you need to figure this out for you - do more RK - esque exercixes (something like 60% - 40%). But, again, you need to figure out what you need.

I would also take this opportunity to introduce Hindi Squats (which is not something that you do in the gym....it is a stretching activity....and is really helpful).

So, I do erect jelqs (where you make your dick jump up....analogy would be when you stop the flow of urine) but have a really challenging time with reverse jelks (the analogy there is that you are forcing the flow of urine) as I have a challenging time identifying the right muscles. I can do it at the urinal but away from the urinal I struggle.

For the moment, I do Hindi Squats to keep that balance.

Remember, a kegel is a strengthening exercise while a reverse kegel is a stretching exercise. Those are important concepts to grasp!

slunk

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
Everyone should have a pelvic floor routine, in my opinion. Make sure you have good posture too. When you sit, don't sit on your tail bone. Bad posture can result in a weak pelvic floor.

somo84

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I was looking at the page below:

https://www.pegym.com/articles/premature-ejaculation-6

I'm confused about points 3 and 4 in the 'Dos of Masturbation.' Point 3 says 'contractions can lead to ejaculation' but then point 4 says 'try holding in your orgasm by Kegeling.' Aren't these two points in direct contradiction with each other?

Is there a difference between 'contractions' and 'kegeling?'

Any help would be greatly appreciated!