• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

keeper351 Journal

Keeper351

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Starting
12/1/08
FL 4.2 x FG 3.8, BPEL 6.25 x EG ???

11/28/08
2 min stretch, 10 min wet jelking
12/1/08 Pictures
2 min stretch, 10 min wet jelking
12/2/08
5 min warm up, 5 min stretch, 20 min wet jelking
12/3/08
rest
12/4/08
10 min warm up, 10 min stretch, 10 min wet jelking
Note: Discovered today that while doing the straight out or down wet jelking with an upside down Ok grip I can get a lot lower by grasping up against the bone and starting there than I was before. I was grasping below the ball sack and was getting a lot shorter stroke. I just have to come in above the penis against the bone making sure to push the vas deference down and out of the way so I don't "rack" myself. I seem to be able to get lower doing it that way than even with the V grip. I also forced myself to start the "not jelking hand" before I let go of the "jelking hand." It is all one smooth fluid movement that never stops. My biggest problem right now is not pulling the hairs at the base of my penis. I am either going to have to tough it out, trim the hairs back or shave them. I don't like the idea of shaving them because the wife will notice them visually and if I cut them short the wife will notice them because they will poke her. She commented when I had a surgery and had to shave when they were growing back in they poked her.

That is it so far about one week.

Cernunnos

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It looks like you are honing your jelqing technique - this is something everybody needs to do.

Make sure you warm up for a good 10 minutes before and after your workout.

You might also want to consider not doubling your routine, but multiplying it by 1.2; in other words, say you did 10 minutes and found that you should increase your reps, multiply by 1.2 and do 12 minutes of jelqing next time. This is what sparkyx, one of PE's greatest minds, recommends and I find it works well.

But if it aint broke don't fix it.

Just make sure to do your warmups, and kegels.

By the way, was this supposed to be a journal? Because I can move it over to the Progress Log Forum. Let me know.

Good luck!

Keeper351

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I was just reading about some of the medical information posted on this web site and it mentioned something about circumcision affecting the tissue that creates the erection. I was told that the doctor messed up on my circumcision and had to perform a second one. Does anybody know if this would ultimately change the size of my penis? Maybe this explains why I am the "short" one in the family.

Keeper351

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
By the way thank you Cernunnos. I am amazed that there are a few excellent posters here that very quickly thoroughly read the posts and then respond to them. This is an excellent forum.

Keeper351

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
12/5/08
20 min of stretching, 10 min kegels
I measured my BPEL today after just a week. I measured about 1/8 inch longer from 6 1/4 to 6 3/8. I know that it may be just a fluctuations but I seem to be hanging a little lower and fuller. I am not expecting anything great right now but I am excited about PE'ing.

DownLow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was just reading about some of the medical information posted on this web site and it mentioned something about circumcision affecting the tissue that creates the erection. I was told that the doctor messed up on my circumcision and had to perform a second one. Does anybody know if this would ultimately change the size of my penis? Maybe this explains why I am the "short" one in the family.

Interesting. Not sure of the correct answer, but I was not circumsized until later, 5 or 6 years old I think. And the job they did is not A+, as the ureter orifice is down further on the gland, underneath almost. Regardless, I am only 5 1/4 currently adn often wonder if this circumcision job has anything to do with the size outcome.

Keeper351

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
12/6/08
10 min warm up
20 min stretch
I got a little aggressive jelking the other night and "rug burned" the base of my penis. I have only been doing stretches since then.

I have been reading about the problem people have with measuring erections so I came up with my own just for reference. It is flacid bone pressed stretched straight out. I measured today at 6 5/8 inch that will give me a good baseline and take the the erection out of the equation.

FL 4.2 x FG 3.8, BPEL 6.25 x EG ???, FBPSSOL 6 5/8

Last edited:

Keeper351

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Long time no post. I kind of gave up on Jelking because it took such a concerted effort to do it privately. I did not do it for most of December and January. Around 2/15/09 I decided to do it in the shower. I use a Target liquid soap for men that comes as a jel and used that. It was great. I started doing my jelking again and have done it almost every time I have taken a shower for the last 6 weeks. I do not time it or try to "organize" it I just do it. I stretch for a little bit and then jelk. I find the OK grip the best but also use the V grip some but don't like that. I have found that my FBPSSOL (see previous post) has gone from 6 5/8 to now around 7 1/8. By doing it in the shower it is not a huge extra effort but at least something. I have also found that I hang a little more engorged more often. I hate it when I have shrinkage. That is my biggest goal is to stop the embarrassing shrinkage. I am constantly feeling self conscience about that. This is really not about pleasing my wife because I do that multiple times every time we have sex, it is more about self confidence and image. I know no one else will ever see it but it is more about that secret self confidence. I will post more numbers if I keep this up.