• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Keep Going Erect While Jelqing

berrynicey

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi guys so ive been jelqing for a about a week now and im finding it great. Only thing is I get erect quick and only get about 14 reps in then take a min break then rinse and repeat for 20mins is this normal or am I not getting enough reps in at once? I warm up with a hot towel if that is of any help.

Last edited:

closed013

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That is a common issue. I advise you to play some songs you enjoy listening to in the background, that way your mind will have to decide whether to feel or to listen.

Best of lucks,

SR:

TheSperminator

Member of the Month Oct 12
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys so ive been jelqing for a about a week now and im finding it great. Only thing is I get erect quick and only get about 14 reps in then take a min break then rinse and repeat for 20mins is this normal or am I not getting enough reps in at once? I warm up with a hot towel if that is of any help.

It's a normal beginner problem. This will go away after some weeks .. Your mind will learn to know you're working out instead of pleasuring yourself. It will adapt.

Welcome to the gym btw :) !

berrynicey

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys ill keep going with it! :)