Kasper's Progress Log

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh yeaaah!!

Oh yeaaah!!

Day 40 and workout 4/6 COMPLETED!!

Oh man, it feels so good!! My dick must be born to this, the schlong is so fit now - no turtle at all today :) Never had a blister, so I guess this is going the right way.

When month two is done, I'll decide what to do next - maybe add some "V-streches" or some flaccid bends. I believe my tunica is the limiting factor, so might start to tackle that soon also.

Hope you all are having a great day!

Kasper

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My tip for the day: Never jack it BEFORE a PE-session, I got big time turtle-alert today...

But who knows, may be my harsh schedule... I'm deciding tomorrow whether or not I'm going for a 5/1 schedule. Might add some flaccid bends... Ahh, don't know what to do here...

Big Tom

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Kasper,

You still having a problem wth the turtling?

I used to until I starting using traction wrapping. This is an absolute must for you. If you allow your penis to turtle then it is healing in a SMALLER state than it was before, which is obviously not going to help with growing your penis. Traction wrapping forces the penis to heal in an ELONGATED state. If you are a turtler and you don't traction wrap then you are at a huge disadvantage in my opinion.

Traction wrapping will help your flaccid size by 'teaching' the penis not to turtle.

I recommend this thread, https://www.pegym.com/forums/advanced-devices-forum/3143-traction-wrapping-101-a.html.

If anybody would like any more info about traction wrapping then don't hesitate to PM me :D

Good Luck,
Big Tom

Last edited:

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Kasper,

You still having a problem wth the turtling?

I used to until I starting using traction wrapping. This is an absolute must for you. If you allow your penis to turtle then it is healing in a SMALLER state than it was before, which is obviously not going to help with growing your penis. Traction wrapping forces the penis to heal in an ELONGATED state. If you are a turtler and you don't traction wrap then you are at a huge disadvantage in my opinion.

Traction wrapping will help your flaccid size by 'teaching' the penis not to turtle.

I recommend this thread, https://www.pegym.com/forums/advanced-devices-forum/3143-traction-wrapping-101-a.html.

If anybody would like any more info about traction wrapping then don't hesitate to PM me :D

Good Luck,
Big Tom

Hey, thanks for the advice Big Tom! I might consider this, but lately the turtle-problem is solved. I usually just do some tugs or slaps which helps alot. And I flush down two-three glasses of water after each routine, hehe.

But yeah, traction wrap seems good, like a cheap extender ;)

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
All is going well with my routine. Currently doing 225 wet-jelqs. Not a perfect situation with Christmas and loads of people sniffing around in the house.. Everybody think I'm insane and taking one hour baths everyday, LOL! :D

I've got some very awesome PI's going on here. Last night I honestly had a boner going on for the whole night, the WHOLE night.. I had problems sleeping because of it, it was pretty awesome! Guess I have to thank the honey and green tea for that!! :D

Next post regarding my progress will be posted on next measure-day: 4th of January - can't wait!

To all on PeGym: Merry Christmas - hope you get what you are wishing for;)

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
Explanation for longer showers. Just say you pulled a muscle and you want to soak it in heat to relieve the pain. Worked well for me while my dad was home every day when he took a vacation last week.

ire

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
keep on the good work Kasper!!!

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, Kasper. Good luck with the routine with the family around during the holidays. You're doing GREAT!! Keep up the good work. Those night long woodies are the best!! Congratulations, pal.

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, Kasper. Good luck with the routine with the family around during the holidays. You're doing GREAT!! Keep up the good work. Those night long woodies are the best!! Congratulations, pal.

Hi Bob! Thanks man, I really appreciate your comment. Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to do my routines even if my clean freak sister is hammering on the bathroom door. Hehe. I honestly had my first "whole-night-woodie" EVER two days back, all thanks to PE!! It's amazing how fitter your penis gets, that should really be enough motivation to keep doing those exercises besides the fact that it will also get bigger.
And you sir, you are still going strong thanks to PE. Amazing. I really hope my penis is as fit as yours when I hit your age!! ;)

Merry Christmas to you aswell! Hope you have a good one! :)

ire

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank you ire! And Merry Christmas to ya!! :biggrin1:

Merry Christmas to you too Kasper and a happy New Year mate:)
keep on doing the PE,despite of what doc's say
i grew up from 16cm erect lenght to 17.5cm:)
now,i'll start JonPop's 90 days routine too as before i was doing PE randomly...

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 57, Workout 1/5

Day 57, Workout 1/5

Good workout today, did a hot bath warm-down today with my penis tugged in between my legs - GREAT hang all day.

I missed two workouts the past two days since I left for the cottage with some friends. No privacy plus the fact that the water was out. Hehe.. It was actually hitting -25 celsius at the coldest, so it was catastrophal turtle-alert all day long.

Measure day on the 4th. Happy New Year tomorrow! My New Year's resolution is doing PE AT LEAST to next Christmas.

Last edited:

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe my writing was misleading.. I've grown 0.25" girth overall.

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright, my measurments have been completed. Not my biggest boner though.. SO this will give the following progress:

START (November 4th):
BPEL: 5 15/16 "
MEG : 4.25 "

(December 4th):
BPEL: 6 "
MEG : 4.50 "

CURRENT (January 4th):

So all we can do is keep this boat sailing on.. A bit dissapointed, but hey, gains will come.

Routine (as of now):

Warm-up (10-15mins)
Wet-jelqing (225 strokes)
Slaps (20 each thigh)
Straight-out-strecthes w/ 10 sec kegal-hold
Warm-down (5-10 mins)

Might consider adding some V-jelqs after the stretches. I've been doing some bed-fowfers before I go to sleep, as yet to see if it helps.. Seems like a good exercise for flaccid hang.

So yeah, got to keep this going, I feel like it is going well now !!

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's just something I do to get the blood circulating. Hold at base, then just slap at each thigh.

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
START (November 4th):
BPEL: 5 15/16 "
MEG : 4.25 "

(December 4th):

CURRENT (January 4th):

Good work Kasper. Good progress log you have here. Those are great girth gains! Maybe you could concentrate some more on stretching to get some length gains. Obviously your jelqing is working wonders for the girth. Do you only stretch straight-out, or do you stretch all angles?