Kasper's Progress Log

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello all. First of, I must confess, I've been a lurker here for quite a while now, and today I finally decided to actually join. It seems to be a good community for people wanting to reach their goals, and by all means a lot of helpful people helping them on their way.

A little bit about myself. My name is Kasper, a 19 year old guy from Norway. I'll make my story of being here short and concise: I'm basically here for two reasons. Two equally important reasons I would say.

REASON 1: My whole life I've felt I was really small. At 15 I went to see a urologist, I was really frustrated about not being big enough compared to my friends. Furtermore I had as described to me by the urologist as a "type B" flaccid penis, which would turtle immensly when exposed to cold or nervousness. So in all, you can pretty much think how I would feel in the shower at school with a two incher. The thing that was really sh*t was seeing the other kids' huge flaccids. This really played my mind, and developed to the point were I decided to try out this penis enlargment techniques.

REASON 2: At the age of 18 I returned to another urologist, my penis had not really grown. It was really emotional to talk about my problems concerning my size, and I basically cried. So I asked him pretty much directly, "Is there anything that can be done to make my penis bigger?". Thankfully I've had prior to this meeting heard about PE, so the answer didn't hurt me so hard: "No, Kasper, there is absolute nothing you can do to change your size, this is what you have been given, now what you need to do is change your mindset and use what you've been given." The answer was expected. Well, I know that this works, and I'm here to prove my urologist WRONG. What really pissed me off is the thought of so many people being told excactly the same as I was. "Nothing can enlarge your penis". I plan on returning to him in a couple of years WITH A BIGGER PENIS to have proven him wrong, if he tells me that it must have been caused by a hormone spurt, I will punch him in the face.

I started my PE journey on the 04/11/09.
First off my stats:

BPEL = 5 15/16 "
BPFL = 4 1/8 " (Turtle = 2 ")
EG = 4.25 "

I'm for the next 3 months or so using a pretty basic routine. I started with 40 jelqs, and moved up with 40 every week.
Here is what my routine looks like now (this is a 6 days ON, 1 day OFF regiment):

Warm up (in shower) 10 mins +
Wet-jelqs 200 jelqs (moving up 40 every week, will probably keep it at 200 for a while.)
Penis-slaps 40 (20 on each leg.)
Stretching 40 stretches straight out with kegels (hold 10 sec.)
Warm-down (shower) 5-10 mins +

I will come back and post regarding my progress, as I hope this will make me motivated as this workout takes nearly 1 hour to complete. Lastly, I will thank a lot of people for inspiring me to stick to this journey: kingpole, PESG, LookAlive with so many more, you have been doing a great job posting and coming up with good information. It is important to get this out to as many people as possiblem because this truly works.

Kasper.

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
One month has passed since I started this simple routine, and there seem to be some good gains!
Had a pretty good boner today, so I measured up.

BPEL = 6 " +1/16 "
EG = 4.50" +0.25"

A quarter of an inch girth gain in one month seems pretty good, it definitely feels heavier. Will double-check tomorrow to make sure.

My workout last for nearly an hour now, so it's pretty long, but most of the time goes by with warming up and warming down. Many guys don't warrm down, but I feel that the heat makes it feel better and shortens the recovery time.

Snoopy5170

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Kasper,
Good job on keeping with it. I'll be tracking your progress.
Also, welcome to the forum.

Just a correction, your starting date (from the context given) is actually 11/04/09 and not 04/11/09. Maybe Norway is different than the US?

Also, how do you feel 6 days on, 1 day off has been going for you. Too rigorous? The results seem great though.
I am pretty new at this as well and still trying to figure out my PE schedule.

Good luck and prove that doctor wrong!

-snoop-

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Snoopy: Thank you man!

Oh yeah, it's in normal european calendar I guess! (dd/mm/year) So I started one month ago, so 0.25" increae in girth seems pretty good!
It seems pretty tough right doing one hour each day for 6 days? :) Hehe. I have only noticed positive PI's so I guess it works for me. I only wipe the cloth twice a week so maybe that also helps.

Hehe thanks man! I'll WILL prove him wrong !! ;) It might take a while though.. But i will :D

Kasper.

MRJ

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Good job on the gains man.

I have a similar starting EG to you, so it's encouraging to see you've gained a quarter of an inch in just a month! I'm going to be following a similar routine starting next Monday, although I think I'm going to stick with the 2 on 1 off schedule. If I can get gains like you in the first month, I'll be one happy guy. Keep at it!

Snoopy5170

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good for you Kasper. Those gains are great and look promising for the future.
Also your outlook on it all is great. More members need to start thinking more positively and their gains will go up I am sure of it.Maybe I will try the 6 day on, 1 day off routine as well. I haven't really had any NI (Negative Indicators) so this could work well.

-snoop-

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I measured this thing today as well, and yeah, 0.25" more in girth !! :) This rocks, flaccid hang also better after this month.
Erect lenght - well only a slight increase, but I guess the EL will be the last thing to increase, I'll give it another 5 or 6 months and see what happens with that.

I'll start my next workout in 30 minutes! hehe.. :p That will be my 4/6 workout in month 2.

MRJ: Thanks, I appreciate your comment! Yeah it's pretty unreal actually, you wouldn't think that 0.25" extra in girth is a lot, but you really feel a BIG difference! Are you only doing stretches and jelqs as well? I actually think that is a good idea to start with, and after maybe 3 or 4 month add a couple of target exercises from JonPop's workout or something. Good luck starting Monday MRJ! Remember stay focused and don't miss a workout! ;) And start of VERY easy and work your way up. When I am exercising I am using a very light grip when jelqing and I can barely feel my stretches :p Will increase as time goes by though ;) And MRJ: Remember to write a progress log so we can track your progress. It really helps with motivation and sticking to your routine. In fact I'm really motivated just by writing this !!

Snoopy: Thanks again, yeah I'm definietly motivated to keep this going for two or more years now. I don't find PE a burden actually, it helps in all aspects, erection quality and so on. Just think about those pensioners who cannot hold their water !! Doing PE will not make us one of them ;)

I think positivity is vital in this game. I myself always say my my head while jelqing: "Grow motherf****, grooow!" Hehe! I think it helps, helps me from getting erect for example. I will check out your progress log now. :)

Now I'm off to a hot shower and yet another PE workout!!

Kasper.

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok, so just finished my workout. While warming-down some interesting things occured to me.
I noticed I had som major PI's that has developed during this month. Among some are:

- Better circulation (better and fuller flaccid hang, less turtle.) Only major turtle I can remember must be when I had oral exam last week. That was not cool. :D)
- Morning woodies (Always had them, but now I'm getting these rock-hard erections every morning! Pretty awesome.)
- Better PC-muscle, last longer.

Other things to note:
- Less sensitive? Hmm..

The better circulation might come from all the water and the green tea.

Well that's all for now.

Kasper.

st.it

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
A quarter inch in girth in one month is pretty nice, very inspiring for a newbie like me (4 sessions, less than a week on).
Since you have actually gained some size and you are turtling less, you could go to the doctor even now. But I think you would really prove him wrong by showing up in like 1-2 yrs with several inches gained.

Good luck!

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day 34.

Yet another great workout. Wow it looks pretty big and plump after a jelqing session, so all is good. Just hope that it keeps growing, I would pretty much kill for another 0.25 inch girth! hehe..

Woke up in the middle of the night with a throbbing boner, lol, first time in a long time. It seems as my penis can handle this 6 days 1 off regime.

Will post soon.

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A quarter inch in girth in one month is pretty nice, very inspiring for a newbie like me (4 sessions, less than a week on).
Since you have actually gained some size and you are turtling less, you could go to the doctor even now. But I think you would really prove him wrong by showing up in like 1-2 yrs with several inches gained.

Good luck!

Thank you st.it for motivating words!:) Hehe I could do that, but I guess it's too early just yet. I want to go to him when I'm pretty much packing a 6 inch monster flaccid. I would confidently walk into the doctor's office, take my clothes off, and bitch-slap him in the face with my package. It will take a while though, maybe 2 years..? :rolleyes:

pe_ZEN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
don't think it will take that long, your flaccid will soon catch up to your erect length. This frequently happens with PE'ers, that our tunica is the most stubborn (which limits erect length growth). Good luck though, seems like you are off to a REALLY good start

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Woke up early today with a pretty pretty good wood. I measured it in at 6", and since I know this wasn't my full erection potential, I know that I've probably made some extra lenght gains lately. Only a bit though, but they are there!

My next measurment will be on the 4th of January, hopefully this will keep going. My dick is responding well.

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
don't think it will take that long, your flaccid will soon catch up to your erect length. This frequently happens with PE'ers, that our tunica is the most stubborn (which limits erect length growth). Good luck though, seems like you are off to a REALLY good start

Thanks pe ZEN. If my flaccid catches up to my erect lenght I would be amazed, I DO think it will take a while though. My flaccid seems like a tough guy.

Snoopy5170

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Kasper, seems like all is going well.

How much do you think you have gained (length, girth, eq, etc.) since you started your routine?

Keep it up!
-snoop-

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Snoopy, yeah it seems it is going pretty well, although the 6 day on 1 off is a little harsh.

Gains the first month:

BPEL = 6 " +1/16 " (I guess this only comes from better EQ which is now pretty much 9-10 everyday :D)
EG = 4.50" +0.25" (Not from better EQ, it's definitely thicker, also flaccid hang bigger and plump.)

I'll keep it up, it is so fun! :)

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Workout completed, finally my rest day today! :D

My workout is still the same (6 day ON 1 day OFF):

- Warm-up (10-15 mins.)
- Jelqs (200 jelqs)
- Penis-slaps (40 slaps)
- Straight-out-streches with kegel-holds (20x10sec.)
- Warm-down (~10 mins.)

My last workout was not my best to say the least. My schlong felt a little fatigue, so I'm thninking about cutting this down to a 5 day on 1 day off regiment. Although he was tired, I had an epic morning-wood today. I take this as a sign of a PI. Will see how this works out next week.

Obama is on his way to Norway!! :D:D

Kasper.

Last edited:

Snoopy5170

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't over do it, Kasper. That is probably the worst thing you can do.

Also, nice gains! And glad to know you think PEing is fun. I know I do!

Also, how much has your flaccid grown? You are trying to grow a long one and then bitch slap the doctor, correct?

Haha
-snoop-

scythe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
those are some really neat gains Kasper. So 6 on and 1 off is working great for you. Basically you're a quick grower. This means your penis takes less time to heal and recover. after each session you would need only 20-24 hours to complete recovery while other guys need a minimum of 48 hours. Great News.
If you're looking for some fast girth gains, try the flaccid bends and "The Squeeze". I have a feeling you're ready!

Good luck.

Kasper

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Snoopy: Still the same I think, around 4"+. But the good think is that my full flaccid is pretty big and thicker! Yes the bitch-slap is currently my second main goal. LOL

scythe: Seems like my nob is pretty fit, yeah! I think I'll wait for the additional exercises to month 4 :) Is the squeece the same as the compressor?

Day 1/6 today. Motivation is kept up.