Kama Sutra has three dick sizes: The Hare, Bull, and Horse. What’s that in inches?

savantelite

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Correspondingly they match up with three vagina sizes: Deer, Mare, and Elephant.

So what are those penis size ranges for the Hare, Bull, and Horse in inches?

<content removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry Savantelite, when I opened your link the first thing that I read was "buy this book". Links to sites selling something or advertising something are against the rules. You are welcome to continue the conversation in your own words based on what you read, just can't link to that site.

savantelite

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There wasn’t a pop up? It was a link to a chapter in a book on a clean web-page with an option to buy a book in a small print hyperlink. I’d understand if the link was spammy. But your asking me to plagerize.

Admins need to chill out on the link removal. Just because it’s not a sponsor, doesn’t mean you need to delete penis health and size topics on different sites.

closed291

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero, Member of the Mont
Reaction score
There wasn’t a pop up? It was a link to a chapter in a book on a clean web-page with an option to buy a book in a small print hyperlink. I’d understand if the link was spammy. But your asking me to plagerize.

Admins need to chill out on the link removal. Just because it’s not a sponsor, doesn’t mean you need to delete penis health and size topics on different sites.

Per our PE Gym Code:

Do NOT post links to outside sites, unless they are purely reference material. If the site you are referring to has items or services for sale or has ANY banner advertising, do NOT post the link. If you have a product or service you are interested in promoting to PEGym members - e-mail Kimberly - kimberly @ semprove.com with details. Anyone found promoting non-approved sites will be banned.

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
You can copy/paste text as appropriate with references. Isolates the text from the selling aspect of the site referenced. Not knocking your theory, just how you presented it. Gotta keep the site owners happy while still delivering cutting edge ideas and news.

Last edited:

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Well that is hard to say but presumably the middle (bull) size is average

savantelite

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I found the topic on reddit. Is it ok for me to type reddit, or will that be removed as well?

The topic was a female not enjoying a bigger male. A topic we have covered, but a commenter pointed out in Kama Sutra there are three sizes of penises and three corridponding vaginas matching them (a topic not covered) The commenter then posted the appropriate citation. The link the admin removed.

So going with the original topic I am going to start with my opninion on measurements for each. (Inches):

Hare 3.5-5 length 2.5-4 girth
Bull 5-7.5 length 4-5.5 girth
Horse 7.5 -9 length 5.5-6.75 girth

Numbers outside range are considered abnomilies. These numbers seem fair?

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
A quick search brings up a GQ article that says:

"According to the Kama Sutra, there are three penis or "lingam" sizes: "hare" (2in-4.8in), "bull" (4.9in-6.9in), and "horse" (7in+). For women, there are three vagina or "yoni" sizes: "deer" (short), "mare" (average), and "elephant" (deep)."

Phoenix7672

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
A quick search brings up a GQ article that says:

"According to the Kama Sutra, there are three penis or "lingam" sizes: "hare" (2in-4.8in), "bull" (4.9in-6.9in), and "horse" (7in+). For women, there are three vagina or "yoni" sizes: "deer" (short), "mare" (average), and "elephant" (deep)."

TIL I am a large horse looking for a slender elephant. lol

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank God i m a horse!Anyone wanna bet on me?:becky:

TheGreatDivider

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't my girlfriend would like it if I called her an elephant.

Phoenix7672

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't my girlfriend would like it if I called her an elephant.

Just tell her she is an elephant on the inside, but a mouse on the outside. Could also mean she has a big heart... lol