• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Just wondering...

csr19

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Okay well I'm 18, so I am allowed to be on this site. But I was just wondering, are PE exercises safe for a teenager, say, 13 years old? Boy if I knew about this when I was 13, I would have saved my self from lots of embarrassment in the locker room. I know teens arent allowed on the site, but I thought it was because it contains adult content (pictures of penises, and well you know). But is it really because the exercises are not actually safe for a 13,14,15 year old, because they are still growing and what not? Truthful answers please.

Keido

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm really not sure if PE would have any negative effects on someone whose penis was still growing. You could, possibly, run into the issue of becoming too large (assuming there isn't any growth stunt from the PE [stunt of aging growth, that is]). I'm just speculating on that though.

The reason I wouldn't recommend someone that young to do PE is they could become overzealous and injure themselves, perhaps even permanently. I suppose that men who aren't underage are capable of this too though.

csr19

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Yeah I get what you are saying. my theory was that it might work the same way as weight lifting too much. Power lifting can stunt your growth, but light work outs help you and they dont stunt your growth.
Same thing with PE, i'm guessing