Just V-Jelqing and/or Side Jelqing

buchmiller

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has anyone tried JUST V-jelqing and/or side-jelqing for a couple of weeks to get greater girth gains?

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Probably not.

Why dont you give it a shot?

Also, try the O bend exercise.

buchmiller

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm going to try it for the next five days and report back.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Excellent experiment.

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

buchmiller

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, I tried to focus mainly on V-jelqs and side-jelqs in my routine this week (5 days on). It was sort of bad week to try it since it was such a busy, stressful week. Two of the five days I only did "OK" style jelqing, and at a low erection level -- I just couldn't focus. Two of the days, I did a solid ten to twelve minutes of V-jelqs/side-jelqs and only three or so of the "OK" style. The other day was half and half.

V-jelqs and side-jelqs simply aren't as stimulating to me as "regular" jelqing. It's best for me to do regular jelqing to get my erection level up and then do V-jelqs and side-jelqs, going back and forth like that. Part of it is a matter of focus, but Vs and Sides I think are just more strenuous on the penis.

I don't feel like (so far) focusing on it left me more pumped or wider at the end of the session. Doing regular, OK-style jelqing is effective at getting me pumped up...and feels better.

I'm going to repeat the focus on Vs/Sides next week and report back again.