Just starting

Hopeful Thinking...

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everybody. New here. Found this site after doing some research on techniques, and thought it was probably a bunch of trash, went to the forums and saw success stories. I'd just like to share my little story with you all. I am 20 years old, and not very big at all. I haven't measured, but I will estimate I am probably only about 4.5 inches hard, and very skinny around. Sure I have always thought of myself as small, but never really cared because I never had a girl complain, though only 2 girls have seen me, and only 1 of which I slept with. It has been about 2 years now since I have come remotely close to having a girlfriend, and though I may not be the best looking guy in the world, I never had a problem getting girls in the past, so I think the whole penis issue has put a number on my confidence, and I have decided it is time for a change. I started jelq exercises for the first time today, for about 15 minutes. I have never really been the committed type to anything in life, but I feel I really need this, and that the support of fellow members, and perhaps fellow strugglers, I will not give up. I am very interested in buying the jelq device, however I definitely do not want my mother to see that on the bill. So thats my story, perhaps somebody who was in my shoes once before can share their success with me and pump me up for this adventure! I really think if I can get bigger I can have the confidence to go after any girl I want. Thanks guys.

-Joe

papaki

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I used to have the same feeling of being small.After the 1"+1/2" gain in errect lenght I consider my self as a big guy.I didnt have any confidence when speaking to girls and always for example in school other guys usually snobe me about my low confidence.Now that I have reached 7.5"EL and BPflausid lenght streched 8.3" you cant imagine my psycology when speaking to girls.It is way to high....I think that PE is life changing.

Hopeful Thinking...

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah, I hear ya man. Starting tonight I am going to start with 10 minutes of wraping it in a rice filled sock, then about 5 minutes of stretching and 10 minutes of jelqing. Do you think that is a good routine?

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hopeful

I think that you are on the right path.:thumb:

Hopeful Thinking...

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Whoops, forgot to add Kegel. (BTW I am kinda confused on the kegel, is it that muscle you use to kind of shake your penis up and down?) So my routine will be the 10 minute wrap in rice sock, 5 minutes of stretching, 10 minutes of jelqing, and then 50 kegels. Does that sound like a good routine to you guys? Also should I kegel erect?

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Whoops, forgot to add Kegel. (BTW I am kinda confused on the kegel, is it that muscle you use to kind of shake your penis up and down?) So my routine will be the 10 minute wrap in rice sock, 5 minutes of stretching, 10 minutes of jelqing, and then 50 kegels. Does that sound like a good routine to you guys? Also should I kegel erect?

Hopeful,

No its the muscle the you use to stop your urine flow. When you pee stop the flow of urine then start it again.

Hopeful Thinking...

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah I think I know what you mean, I think it is the same as what I am saying though, you can kind of feel li in your lower buttocks or even your chest a little, right?

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
:thumb: Hopeful,

Basically you have it right, now do that as if you were kegeling

iluvpussy

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
hope all goes well for ya man. im 21 and gave it a try cos i think im a bit small but i gave up. anyhow im alredy sick of bein small again so im gunna try again. i just wish there were sum videos for more detailed instruction or somethin.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
hope all goes well for ya man. im 21 and gave it a try cos i think im a bit small but i gave up. anyhow im alredy sick of bein small again so im gunna try again. i just wish there were sum videos for more detailed instruction or somethin.

First of all your not small your on the high end of average length wise and about normal girthwise.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Yeah I think I know what you mean, I think it is the same as what I am saying though, you can kind of feel li in your lower buttocks or even your chest a little, right?

I want to personally help you. You can succeed JP had a simular size to yours and is now a giant. My advice is to read all you can, read! read! read! read!