Just Returned From Nude Beach

diamondback

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just returned to my motel room from spending the 4th at a nude beach. A lifetime of PE can pay some pretty interesting dividends.

Attachments

• beach 027.JPG
    beach 027.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
  • beach 052.JPG
    beach 052.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 0

Miamihurricane

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dam that's your flaccid?

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
How many peopel were on this nude beach?

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Sounds fun!

StretchPE

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
WISH i could be on a nude beach! How was it?

jinngabriel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
fock! Im never going near you at nude beach. You made me look like a grade schooler

jinngabriel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How about showing us pics of hot dang goodies also, we need evidence!

Rando

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Did you ever go before starting PE? If so, did you notice a world of difference? Do people just stare nonstop and do any chicks offer sex just based on seeing that monster?

Total_Honesty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've never been to one, but a co-worker has and said that it was beautiful because it was groups of different races made up of all shapes and sizes sitting around nude on a Jamaican beach.

acceb

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am definately not ready for a nude beach. That just makes me face my fears way too early. Nobody wants to see my little turtled dick. Thats big, and I am glad you have confidence, but it makes me not want to go to the beach nude.

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Keep at it, acceb, and you'll get there.

STAGE FRIGHT

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
WOW........If that is what a lifetime of PEing will do, then I'm never going to stop. Honestly if I had your package I would'nt be hear trying to correct my born fait error....lol.

JUST STARTING OUT:
7/5/2011
BPEL 6.75 EG 5
BPFL 5 NBPFL 4.5
NBPEL 6.5

"It's Only a Matter of Time"

acceb

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A lifetime of PE? When did you start? I always wondered how hung guys got so huge.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
That sounds like a great way to spend the 4th, your Cherokee name is HE WHO LEAVES THREE TRACKS.

diamondback

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ya guys, the beach was great! I'm a poor judge of crowds but I'm guessing there were about 2000 people total, maybe 750 women. The beach regulars know me so the looks from them are of friendly recognition. The great reactions are from women (and some guys) just vacationing and going to a nude beach for the first time. They do everything from hiding their eyes and turning their backs to smiling and holding their hands so far apart and commenting to their partner(s).

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you just lie there, DB?--or do you walk around and let it flop from thigh to thigh? :D I would be afraid of springing a woody--that would DEFINITELY get everyone's attention!!

diamondback

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I sit in my beach chair and walk the beach depending on the "scenery" and what looks interesting. There is the everpresent risk of getting an erection and I have when "provoked" but it's not the best beach etiquette. I've been going to nude beaches for so many years and have done PE for so long (since 1977) that I have developed great control and my penis feels alive and pulsing all the time, so its aways just on the edge.

Miamihurricane

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Man diamondback, your penis is like my idol,lol, I want that size!

acceb

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That sounds like an interesting story, what provoked you? Are beach goers encouraged to bring a towl to sit or lay on, and to have handy for instances like getting an erection? That sounds like something I would have a difficulty with. Usually the moment I get undressed I instantly get an erection. I used to be so afraid of showering in public, because it seemed to always happen. Its not necessarily sexual either, believe it or not, well sort of. Its just being nude itself is sort of a taboo, or I was raised with it. I know its not necessarily sexual, but I was raised to believe it is so.

Since 1977, that is amazing! I didn't even know PE existed in any form back then. I

acceb

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As a young teenager, I used to look at magazines with friends, and we always came accross ads for creams or pumping devices etc. I always thought it was a joke, everyone said that they don't do anything, without even trying them out of curiosity. But we never even had the term 'PE' as a collection of related exercises, equipment etc.. I had no concept that it might take awhile to do something. Too bad for me, I could have started as a young teenager. The other part is that I would have never had the opportunity to do pe. I was never granted any privacy for masterbation, let alone PE or anything which allowed me to really examine myself and become familiar with how my body worked. All taboo. I have some privacy now as an adult, but I still have a fear of my partner interupting a session, and asking a lot of questions. It wouldn't be taboo, but my partner would probably say its a waste of time, or criticize that I could injure myself.

What was your age in 1977? I hate to ask that, but if you were a teenager then, how did you find privacy and how did you find out? Did