Just registered and very new. Please help!

Blight94

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I am new to PEing and I want to have a healthier erection and longer lasting. I also want to gain a little length, about a 1" to 2" want to be about 7 to 8 inches.

I am happy with my girth I have a pretty thick penis (not fat lol) but what I want to learn is what exercises I should do to focus on gaining length. Also any supplements like complex b or something.

I read some comments and saw that if I focus on one part it seems like I will gain faster in that specific focus area.

Advice more than welcome.

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
Apologies for the late reply. Don't know about the rest of my fellow reprobates, but I'm usually on the whiskey on a Friday night and totally incoherent to myself, never-mind others!

START HERE! Read, read and read some more...pick a routine (JP90 is the most popular), start off slowly with around half of the routine working your way up to the full routine over several weeks. Slowly, slowly, catchy monkey (if you get my drift)!

Do not jump into a routine without reading all the information and educating yourself first, otherwise you may be prone to injury. You only have one todger!

Get involved and...ENJOY!

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Blight!

Welcome to the Gym.

As Tamor advised. It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.