• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Just a quick vent....

djmotion

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Drink plenty of water, keep warm, do JAI stretches, make some essential vein oil and apply daily. Might still temp turtle after workouts but it's normal for some people. I usually hang low then turtle for a few hours then hang low again.

527Just84

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Drink plenty of water, keep warm, do JAI stretches, make some essential vein oil and apply daily. Might still temp turtle after workouts but it's normal for some people. I usually hang low then turtle for a few hours then hang low again.

BTW, what is essential vein oil?

djmotion

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's a combination of 4 essential oils mixed with olive oil. It increases vascularity in your penis and people usually use it for jelqing. Lots of information on here on creating EVO.

Erock28

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's a combination of 4 essential oils mixed with olive oil. It increases vascularity in your penis and people usually use it for jelqing. Lots of information on here on creating EVO.

Is this something to use daily? Is it supposed to be used with jelqing only?

It seems like an easy way to supplement PE, assuming it’s effective as a vasodilator.

527Just84

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
If you have a large fat pad, losing body fat will help to counter turtling.

Definitely. I'm a gym rat. Had a rough 2019. Didn't do any PE and my workout/diet got destroy. Got up to 247ish. Weighed in at 236.4 yesterday, so I'm on the right path.

Dance Sucka

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I tend to turtle often from stimulants/caffeine. What's helped me is staying warm in general, wearing long underwear/long sleeves, using a space heater, and especially using a rice sock to heat my dick throughout the day. In my experience, turtling is not completely random and frequently signals that my body is diverting blood elsewhere for other purposes. This includes digestion after meals, and to muscles while working out.