• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Jp90 or Babbis? Noob here

chevelle95

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Which routine is better and would allow me to gain the most in less time? I've already been doing the Jp90 for 6 days now, but do you guys think i should switch to the babbis routine?

Also after either of these beginner routines, Whats next? What comes after the beginning conditioning phase?

Last edited:

Willowtree

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm a beginner myself, but I would say give it more time on JP's before switching programs, say a month or two. I think that helps to establish the mindset required for success in PE, and is a true test of whether the routine would be right for you. 6 days is too short to see any results, from what I've read.

Hope you nail it bro.

Skinny_Rattler

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jp90 work out is very simple and would not require that much time I would see which one suits your needs, welcome to PE gym.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
JP90 is a more intense routine. I think it is much better but if its too intense then go with the Babbis routine. Don't think about what your going to do so much in three months. Take this time and work on technique, work the program you are on and while doing so read up on the other exercises and sticky threads. The knowledge you will have after 3 months of reading will blow your mind. best of luck to both of you and if i didn't catch your introductions, welcome to the gym.
https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-the...-focus-your-pe-gain-tgc-theory-explained.html

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
6 days in, and already wanting to jump the gun.

Don't play Russian roulette with your dick.

Finish the 90 days and decide what's next, after the 90 days bro!

Looking4more

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month Feb 2013,
Reaction score
Definitely stick it out with the JP90 if you want the most gains in shortest time. The JP90 is the advanced beginner routine. Why would you want to drop down to the light beginner routine?