Jon Pop's 90 day beginner routine formatted!!!!

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have decided to format Jon Pop's 90 day beginner routine to give a more accurate indepth of what the beginners will be doing.

Warm Up = 8 - 10 minutes.
Helicopter shakes = 5 revs per sec @ 20 seconds.
Basic Lot Stretches = To the left @ 25 seconds hold with quick kegels.
Rotary Cranks = Anti-Clockwise @10 reps / Clockwise @ 10 reps.
Basic Lot Stretches = To the right @ 25 seconds hold with quick Kegels.
Helicopter Shakes = 5 revs per sec @ 20 seconds.
Basic Lot Stretches = Straight Out @ 25 seconds hold with quick kegels.
Basic Lot Stretches = Straight Up @ 25 seconds hold with quick kegels.
Wet Jelqs = 50 reps @ 3 sets.
V Jelqs = 30 reps @ 3 sets.
Warm Down = 8 - 10 minutes
Kegels = 100 - 200 throughout the day.
5 on / 2 0ff.

NLarge

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Looks nice! Only change Id note is that wet jelqs and V-jelq sets are alternating. Wet jelq, V-jelq, wet jelq, v-jelq.. etc.

The Maul

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How the hell can you do 5 helicopters a second?

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks nice! Only change Id note is that wet jelqs and V-jelq sets are alternating. Wet jelq, V-jelq, wet jelq, v-jelq.. etc.

My mistake.Didn't see that.

RockofFox

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just like twirling a key chain.

Please ensure you do not forget what you are twirling and go into the public arena whilst twirling your penis like it is a keychain. We may not hear from you on pegym.com for a while.

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Please ensure you do not forget what you are twirling and go into the public arena whilst twirling your penis like it is a keychain. We may not hear from you on pegym.com for a while.

JonPop doesn't twirl his private penis in public only in privacy, pleasing a puslating pussy.

burglefrickle

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi I'm new here... do I just do this same routine for 90 days or do you gradually increase volume (ie more jelqs etc)?

Learntolift

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
can someone explain why you dont stretch downward in his routine? the ligaments on the top side, or that really thick cartilage/ligament on the topside of the shaft i am pretty sure are my limiting factors and a downward stretch would stretch those the most wouldnt it?

interesting too cause my LOT is 6:00

flickedbic

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Last I heard LOT was discarded but dunno. I figure the rotary cranks might help that somewhat, but I don't think adding some downward stretching if one wanted to would hamper the rest of the routine.

Thanks to EQKing for this formatted version and of course the OP/Creator of this routine; you're a real cool cat.

Blessings.

jack333

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Great job EQKing for the format, I understand it a lot more now. Question, for the V JELQ, you go straight up, straight left, straight right and thats consider one rep?

insight

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great job EQKing for the format, I understand it a lot more now. Question, for the V JELQ, you go straight up, straight left, straight right and thats consider one rep?
I've always gone straight up, straight up, straight right equals one rep. Then straight up, straight up, straight left equals 2 reps.

Basically every third Vjelq you jelq in the direction of that hand. You start with your right hand your 3rd jelq will be to the right. You start with your left hand your 3rd jelq will be to the left.

At least that was my interpretation of the thread which showed an illustration of V jelqs.

Reactions: JonPop

Stantheman88

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wait so we do 100-200 kegels ontop of the ones during the stretches? wow ive been doing like 20 extra at night + Reverses... Ive gained a lot in kegel strength though so maybe it is time to bump it up?!

Jambat

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Last I heard LOT was discarded but dunno. I figure the rotary cranks might help that somewhat, but I don't think adding some downward stretching if one wanted to would hamper the rest of the routine.

Thanks to EQKing for this formatted version and of course the OP/Creator of this routine; you're a real cool cat.

Blessings.

How long have you been doing pe to see your gains and what routine do you do? I'm a newbie