Jelquing direction?

zmxncbv

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Will I still see gains if I Jelq whilst laying down on my bed and Jelq in a direction that is towards my belly button or am I doing it wrong and wont see any gains like this?

Thanks.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
zmx: You shouldn't have a problem, so long as you are affectively pushing the blood up your penis.

timesbechangin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Zmx: No, that won't be a problem. I check that way every now and then.

zmxncbv

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright, thanks guys.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
No problem :)

Dicko

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I prefer jelqing downwards, that way the ligs get a workout too. Jelqing can give you length, girth, it improves erections, it can work the tunica and the lig (and the smooth muscle?).. I love the jelq!

soody

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The advantage you will have that there will not be much demand on blood circulation to other parts of the body such as legs in lying down position but the disadvange will be that you are not benefiting from the effect of gravity. In flaccid state it can make some difference. You may notice that you have to squeeze harder to have effective jelking. However as Remek says it should not matter as long as you are doing it effectively.

I hope you are not thinking of doing jelking only in one direction all the time. If you do it will be interesting to see your results.

soody

soody

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
horse's ?

horse's ?

sinablene
after seeing the pictures on your thread of a beautiful woman riding a horse, I wonder have you ever thought of having your member in erection as that of a horse. By the way what is the average measurement of a grown up horse's in erection? Why can't a man have this? would you not like to have one like that? What about your partner will she or he love it?

soody

SWEETYV22

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Website
www.pegym.com
The stallion has a large amount of erectile tissue. It is more or less cylindrical in form. In the non- erect state it is 50cm long and 2.5 to 5cm in diameter. Of this, about 15-20 cm is free in the sheath. Upon eretion it increases 50% or more in both length and thickness, while the glans penis enlarges three or more times.

soody

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you.
50 cms means about 9 or 10 inches so in erection it is like 1 and half feet in length and 10 to 12 inches circumference.
I think this will not be a realistic expectation of a human being who are not all that well gifted by nature in this area.

soody

zmxncbv

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you.
50 cms means about 9 or 10 inches so in erection it is like 1 and half feet in length and 10 to 12 inches circumference.
I think this will not be a realistic expectation of a human being who are not all that well gifted by nature in this area.

soody

50 cms is actually roughly 25 inches(2.5cm=1 inch).

Thats damn large!

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Now we know where the term horse cock comes from . . .

soody

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you for correction. Yes 2.5 cms = 1 inches approx
Hence 50cms is 20 inches.

I did not have much hope and now I have none.
I can not be like a horse!!!
No HOPE. I am disappointed.
Even if a put a all day stretcher for 20 years non-stop, I do not think that I can have this BUT I wish if I could. I'll have to take the stretcher off when passing water that means further loss of time!! Man No Hope for me from just 6 to 20. I heard somewhere there is nothing impossible. I think I'll go in my study room and tear off the page in the dictionary where the word impossible is mentioned.

It makes me laugh that 20 inches in erection and comparing to it such a small size in flaccid state and yet it does not seem to mind. May be it does not have to go to changing rooms.

soody

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
"Nothing is impossible. The impossible just takes longer." -Dan Brown

soody

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Remek

Do you really think 20inches is possible?
To be serious I will be happy with 9 inches
but Girth I would like to be 6.5 to 7 inches
even if I achieve this in 3 to 4 years.

soody

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you'd be able to get an erection with a 20 inch penis. All of the blood that would be leaving your body and going into your penis is liable to make you pass out.

About reaching 20 inches with PE: Right now, with the knowledge we have, the idea of gaining that much is far out there. Why?After a certain amount of gains, most guys reach a point where a) It's harder to gain and b) They don't want to gain anymore. Perhaps in the future when we know more about our bodies, about PE, and about supplements that help, we'll be able to gain that much. . . . But I'm not sure why anyone would want to!

Last edited:

soody

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I wanted to know what your views were. 20 inches may be good for exhibitions and stage shows but not good in bed and as you say you will need a lot of sexual excitement to have that amount of blood pouring in.
My current goal is 8 inches but I would not mind 6 inches girth. Girth will stimulate and please my partner more than something pushing her cervix and womb further up towards umbilicus. Recurrent trauma to cervix can increase risk of cervical cancer but stretching of the vaginal walls causes exciting feelings without any discomfort, pain or trauma.

soody

hung

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Isn't jelqing just a form of masturbation?

soody

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
MASTURBATION Vs PE

To my understanding masturbation is aimed at achieving sexual pleasure with or without ejaculation. PE is aimed to exercise your penis muscles, blood vessels and other tissues. Naturally penis has it's own mind and it may not necessarily go along with your intentions entirely. As far as I know if you start to have sexual excitement beyond a certain level you must stop jelking and wait until erection subsides.

Jelking in erection can not be continued for long. May end in ejaculation which is not the motive. Gains will be less. Because of sexual excitement beyond a certain level your focus on PE to do it correctly could be affected . If not done properly and that too in erect state jelking could cause undue pressure on the blood vessel's vales which in erection are trying to keep more blood in your penis.

Continuous backward pressure on the penis vein's valves can make them weaker in long term. Whereas bearable pressure will act like an exercise for them such as in flaccid state or during mild erection.

Distinguishing between PE and masturbation is important for a serious PEer. I would have thought that these two activities closer together in time may affect your gains negatively. AM I correct REMEK?

Wait for REMEK's reply.

soody

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jelqing involves milking blood throughout your penis.

Masturbation, as most of us men know, involves stroking the penis for pleasure.

Both are a form of PE, although masturbation is a light form. Many men speculate that ejaculating decreases gains. This may be true, and I personally believe that it makes sense.