Jelqing: Pushing blood from base

DarkEngine

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi all!

Does anyone else have a problem where, due to the way the penis is (naturally?) shaped, it's harder to try and collect blood to push up with a jelq?
In my case, mine is baseball bat shaped, and I can't seem to collect ample blood to start jelqing unless I'm 70% or a bit more erect. My penis basically feels like its too skinny near the base. (I think it's 4.1-2 girth at base and 4.5 at mid shaft) If I get more blood flowing and hold a kegal, that feels good enough to start pushing blood up.

Coincidentally, is this an advised way to try and 'even' out the lower shaft in terms of girth? Or is it too extreme at this point?

Thanks in advance, all!

Fantastic

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi,
Have you tried Jelqing at less than 70% erect?
Personally i find it hard to jelq with more than 50% erect, it's a bit painful, i usually jelq at about 30% - 40% maximum, that way i feel the blood pushing when i jelq with a small stretch, which should be effective for length also, according to what i've read here.

Ravenously

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Perhaps you should try some different exercises.

Do a search for "correcting baseball bat".
There's nothing wrong with a baseball bat shaped penis. However some guys develop one from PE and seek to change that.