• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Jelqing or Stretching?

Alwaysbbetter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I wanted to pose this question to the forum as most of you have experience with both form of manual pe..Personally, I like jelqing better but I'm already using the Bathmate and looking for something to compliment it with some length gains...For some reason stretching just doesn't feel as good as jelqing to me...I have been reading and many folks seem to think that jelqing is kind of useless if your already using Bathmate...

Also, I tried jelqing before BM and it felt like a great workout...However, I'm wondering if anyone has successfully paired manual stretching with Bathmate? It seem like this would give me more bang for my buck (no pun)...

TANGO 5/10

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's no problem. I used to always do my Manual stretching , jelqing & than Edging with one of my Fleshlights.

😂😂😂 I've been doing pe a few years but have yet to try a Bathmate. One of these days I'm going to get the most expensive one I can buy . Been looking at them & most definitely would need a 7 - 9 . Supposedly you could get a PE injury if you use a Bathmate for to long or use the wrong amount of water pressure than what you can handle. IDK 😐

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
"""""""I have been reading and many folks seem to think that jelqing is kind of useless if your already using Bathmate..."""""""
No one ever said that.... In fact we say the complete opposite.

"""""However, I'm wondering if anyone has successfully paired manual stretching with Bathmate?""""
Many people.

Alwaysbbetter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've read on this site more than a few times that jelqing was only effective for flaccid gains...I know some say they gained from it but some say not so much...

Big Al...Its nothing much I've done more jelqing than stretching..In terms of stretches, just the basic directional stuff...The stretching seems to be better when done after some jelqs though..

18x13goalreached

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I feel as though jelqing targets girth where as stretching targets length... but both kind of do a little of both? as is jelqing will sometimes give small length gains and stretching will sometimes give slight girth gains? correct me if i'm wrong here?

Poolguy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do what I call stretch and fill.
Maybe I’m Doing it wrong and jt
Should be done the other way but I’ll extend then stretch , and then fill by pumping with bath mate and then jelq as one workout session .

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Big Al...Its nothing much I've done more jelqing than stretching..In terms of stretches, just the basic directional stuff...The stretching seems to be better when done after some jelqs though..

Normally, length work performed after girth work appears to give the best results.